Where is the posting about the Div. manager memo wanting old drivers forced out?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Man, dont you people comprehend anything without it having to be broke down to 3rd grade level?

The commutation of scooter libbys sentence was POLITICALLY MOTIVATED as was suggested by Morelucks suggestion that BLAGGO would be pardoned by Obama. BLAGGO may also have his sentence either COMMUTATED or PARDONED by Obama as that is what presidents do.

Look at Col. Oliver North. A convicted criminal until he was politically pardoned. Scooter Libbys commutation was politically motivated by BUSH and CHENEY and done to prevent a full blown riot by the people they screwed.

Things like pardons and commutations are normal in the political world.

Geez.

Peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Aren't 99% of pardons politically motivated? Just sayin'

Can I get the ol' prez to help me out? I need someone to spank UPS for me. Any help there prez? I guess I am S.O.L. :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
TOS.............Do you know how many members you insult with one sentence??? If that's how you handle all your stupid union members as a steward, then aren't you the 'brilliant one'??

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"....your cause is a silly one."
Really?
What do you call the mastermind of the PanAm/Lockerbie bombing being released for "health" reasons to return home to a hero's welcome?
What do you call the mastermind of Sept 11 still not being brought to trial?
What do you call the detainees at Gitmo still not being brought to trial?
You can call it whatever you want but most reasonable people would refer to it as "....pandering to and appeasing the Muslim nation".
The Leavenworth Ten were brought to trial in a very expiditious manner.

OOPS!...I almost forgot. If you haven't heard, SEAL TEAM SIX murdered an unarmed man and woman but nothing happened to them.
According to your past logic, all members of that mission should have felony murder charges filed against them and sentenced to 10-15 years in Leavenworth....but they weren't.
So, I ask you, oh exaulted one, what's the difference between SEAL TEAM SIX and The Leavenworth Ten?

I don't need any smart ass answers like "4".
Squirm your way out of this one.
We are anxiously waiting.........

I resurected it for you TRICK:

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/leavenworth-10-freedom-rally-334964/index8.html#post865522

Peace.

iowa boy

political pardons are just a part of the presidents duties... just ASK SCOOTER LIBBY.

Peace.

Man, dont you people comprehend anything without it having to be broke down to 3rd grade level?

The commutation of scooter libbys sentence was POLITICALLY MOTIVATED as was suggested by Morelucks suggestion that BLAGGO would be pardoned by Obama. BLAGGO may also have his sentence either COMMUTATED or PARDONED by Obama as that is what presidents do.

Look at Col. Oliver North. A convicted criminal until he was politically pardoned. Scooter Libbys commutation was politically motivated by BUSH and CHENEY and done to prevent a full blown riot by the people they screwed.

Things like pardons and commutations are normal in the political world.

Geez.

Peace.

You termed Scooter Libby's commuted prison sentence as a pardon. I brought up the fact that Scooter didn't get a full pardon, but a commuted prison sentence. Look up the definition of pardon and commutation in the dictionary and you will see a world of difference in their respective definitions. We all know that Scooter got a break because of Cheney, so yes it was politicially motivated.

Oh, and doing some reading on Olly North, I didn't find anywhere where he was "officially" pardoned by either Reagan or Bush sr. Granted the government may have added a little "pressure" to the Appeals Court decision and to the decision by the Supreme Court to not hear the case, but "officially", as far as I know and remember, he didn't receive a pardon. I understand that Bloggo hasn't either, but his trial is not over with nor are his appeals that will surely follow if he is convicted.

Personally, I could care less about political motivation, all the guys and gals in Washington care about is getting reelected or covering their asses if they screw up, or get thown under the bus as Libby did. You think anyone in Washington gives a poop about you and me?

And by breaking down your comments to a third grade level, you help all of us dumb union folks, that you supposedly represent, understand your political meanderings, (to put it mildly), that much better.

Oh, and before you label me as a Republican or Democrat, I am not registered with either party as I believe both political parties have their respective ongoing problems to deal with.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

raceanoncr

TOS.............Do you know how many members you insult with one sentence??? If that's how you handle all your stupid union members as a steward, then aren't you the 'brilliant one'??

More, Jane (TOS) insults me with every breath he takes. People with his attitude shouldn't be allowed to share airspace with normal humans.

raceanoncr

OCTANE snuffer,

First of all, your first mistake is to compare yourself to me. While I can appreciate your stepping up to the challenge of standing up for your fellow brother, you will need to walk more than a mile to fill my shoes, sonny.

I sat on two negotiation committees in 1992, then again in 1997. I have been a business agent for two terms (6 yrs), I was an executive officer for 2 terms. Ive negotiated hundreds of cases and close to 100 arbitrations in 21 years. I have consulted with many locals across this country and with the International.

When your resume comes close to this, then you can carry my briefcase.

As for your style vs. my style, its pretty simple. It comes down to respect. In my area, (So Cal.) I am a respected negotiator. There is no need to raise my voice, slam my fist, wall paper the center manager's office or shout out front as if I had nothing better to do.

You see Racer, I get whatever I want out here in So Cal. There isnt a single division, regional or labor manager I dont know in California. Ive been up and down this entire state.

Not every case can be settled, but thats what I try to accomplish without the hassles of local hearings, panels or arbitrations.

Bandwagoners dont impress me. I stand my ground on every issue.

As for blowing smoke? Maybe you havent read my posts throughly. I straight shoot and spare no one's feelings, so dude, I hope this helps you out.

Peace.

More,

if thats what I meant, it would require you to have operation of my brain, which you dont. What I posted stands on its own 2 feet, unlike racer.

Peace.

I think i said it very clearly, and maybe youre not getting it? I said, you can read it, glancing or otherwise, but you CANT photocopy, handle, transmit, broadcast, reproduce or pick up the document and pass it to another.

Sheesh.

Peace.

Sometimes its hard for me to determine if you serious or delirious? I know they both end in "ious" but both have a different meaning. Ill tell you what, rather than hijacking this thread, why dont you resurect your original thread from the FAIL graveyard in current events and we can continue the conversation there.

You were owned on your original thread and if your intention is to keep sounding foolish, then pull out the thread and give it some life.

Peace.

Geez.

Peace.

You give yourself too much credit.

Peace.

Oh?....REALLY????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya really,

Only one of those posts is directed at you.

If you interpret anything different, then thats your opinion. In any case, there is an old saying, if you cant take it, dont dish it out.

Peace.

I think the actual saying you were grasping for is , "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." (oh boy, he's gonna be mad now !)