Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

P

pickup

AS they would say in SAN FRAN or here in MASS, this game is unfair to the children in feeders because we have no DIAD, thus making us feel inferior to all the children making this an uncomfortable situation by those not able to partake. This game shall cease and desist,untill all the children feel welcome and notes are now being sent home to all the parents and Mods. Thank you for your cooperation

Maybe we'll have our own game called "What's behind the door"? Real simple to play, simply set your video camera up to view yourself opening up the back of a 100 % loaded trailer that has bounced up and down through the hills to your destination. Will you be pleasantly surprised to find that things are totally upright, or are things ready to fall with the slightly nudge of the truck or will you get the "goat'" and get 20 packages falling on you .

ladybrown

I don't have a cell phone, I bring along my regular camera, all the time. Guys at work think I'm a reporter, LOL.

I carry my regular camera all the time too. I have one that stays in my back pack all the time.

You never know what you'll see out there, you may want to snap a picture!

over9five

Staff member
I'm sure you are all aware of UPSs "no camera on UPS property" policy?

I will be forwarding this entire thread to Corporate!!!!!

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
AS they would say in SAN FRAN or here in MASS, this game is unfair to the children in feeders because we have no DIAD, thus making us feel inferior to all the children making this an uncomfortable situation by those not able to partake. This game shall cease and desist,untill all the children feel welcome and notes are now being sent home to all the parents and Mods. Thank you for your cooperation

Here is a Feeder driver posing with his beer!!!

whoadfafdff.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
One of you that delivers to a stripper bar (gentlemans club) needs to get a pic with a gal working the pole holding onto a DIAD.