Where's all the volume?

HD219

Anybody else's hub super light after peak? Our terminal has 25% less volume than before peak. I've been on my couch before 14:00 every day.

oldngray

nowhere special
spinal-tap-poster.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Guess it's regional... just clocked out at 2100

Working this Monday too.

We're rotating the Mondays for our HD terminal if some of the supplemental drivers still didn't find another job after peak.

They have a 2 year DOT card, so they may as well fill in for those who don't want 6 day work week s

Purplepackage

Anybody else's hub super light after peak? Our terminal has 25% less volume than before peak. I've been on my couch before 14:00 every day.

Over at Express we’re still busy just like before peak. Maybe some lighter days but our volume has been pretty steady since last summer

McFeely

Huge Member
Over at Express we’re still busy just like before peak. Maybe some lighter days but our volume has been pretty steady since last summer

Same at my station. We're growing out of our station capacity and some of our zip codes are being moved to nearby stations. My route is always plenty busy it seems.

HD219

Guess it's regional... just clocked out at 2100

Working this Monday too.

We're rotating the Mondays for our HD terminal if some of the supplemental drivers still didn't find another job after peak.

They have a 2 year DOT card, so they may as well fill in for those who don't want 6 day work week s
Must be. Very weird. We're supposed to be working Mondays but each route only averages 12 stops. We take it out Tuesday. Wednesdays are the lightest. The boss calls 5 drivers and tells them to stay home.

bbsam

Staff member
Must be. Very weird. We're supposed to be working Mondays but each route only averages 12 stops. We take it out Tuesday. Wednesdays are the lightest. The boss calls 5 drivers and tells them to stay home.
I think what you are seeing is a transition in process. They are actively moving more HD deliveries to Monday. In the future, Saturday deliveries may even become a premium service.

It will be fine

I think what you are seeing is a transition in process. They are actively moving more HD deliveries to Monday. In the future, Saturday deliveries may even become a premium service.
They told me the shift was happening this week. My actual deliveries on Saturday were double what was on the projection report. Who knows what I’ll get on Monday.

BoxDriver

That will be changing soon when most of Grounds volume will be Monday thru Friday and light on Saturday. Don't know if it's changing by region or nationwide at the same time though.

Purplepackage

Same at my station. We're growing out of our station capacity and some of our zip codes are being moved to nearby stations. My route is always plenty busy it seems.

Routes that used to be really nice (the mostly resi in and out in 7.5 hours) are becoming outrageous. And big shocker here, it’s not because of amazon lol

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wait, we're inter-mingling opcos again.

FXE is different since they have to pay pilots, jet fuel ramp agents, etc...on top of the couriers expenses

5 drivers out of how many routes for your subcontractor? Do they volunteer to be on a 5 day work week instead of 6?