Where's Jim Casey?

DS

Fenderbender
DS robot fighter....ah hates robots
over9,Tie and anyone else that enjoyed JC ,I think its a total waste of time talking to a non human.Why bother? Its just sad.ups info for upsers NO ROBOTS ALLOWED

over9five

Staff member
Hey, what's Robot Fighter grabbing with his left hand????

LOL, we heard you don't like the bots, DS!

You REALLY should have been in the chat that night, tho. It was very..... interesting....! Especially my new name! A few others had new names too.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Not in the chat room.:happy-very:

fascinatingcat.jpg

browniehound

Hey, what's Robot Fighter grabbing with his left hand????

LOL!! I love your sense of humor 9.5. It looks like he is grabbing a machine made of nuts and bolts. It also looks like he is grabbing an area where there are no bolts. Thats the cleanest way I can say what I think he is grabbing. LOL!

tieguy

Banned
LOL!! I love your sense of humor 9.5. It looks like he is grabbing a machine made of nuts and bolts. It also looks like he is grabbing an area where there are no bolts. Thats the cleanest way I can say what I think he is grabbing. LOL!

Bot: I'm not sure what the human grabbed , but all of a sudden my circuts started overheating.

DS

Fenderbender
Jim ruined everything...but DS robot fighter has a new sidekick,btbag,that gets a liitle behind.

DS

Fenderbender
Update! Jim Casey will be in the chat when you log in,and talk to you until someone else logs in,then leave,I,m good with that.
Cheryl reverted to the old chat so things should be back to normal...well as normal as it ever gets in there.I'm gonna go in after the hockey game,around 9pm (new york time)hope to see y'all there.