Where's MF when you need him?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Titans promote Fred S's son to OC

All we need is MF to talk about how much he hates the team now and all the awful things he hopes for :D

I'm here for you. I'm absolutely, positively, sure that being the son of a TN-based business Goliath had nothing to do with it. Just like all of the favorable legislation Fred gets in DC. It's all because Smith is such a wonderful George Bailey sort of fellow.

Which son from which wife/former secretary? Is it Cannon?

Oldfart

I'm here for you. I'm absolutely, positively, sure that being the son of a TN-based business Goliath had nothing to do with it. Just like all of the favorable legislation Fred gets in DC. It's all because Smith is such a wonderful George Bailey sort of fellow.

Which son from which wife/former secretary? Is it Cannon?
You are 100% correct. The Titans don't want to win Super Bowls, they just want to keep Fred happy. Even though he owns a % of the Redskins, the owners of the Titans stay up all night wondering how they can keep Fred happy. You are so smart to have figured that out before anyone else.

It's Arthur, not Cannon.

dezguy

You are 100% correct. The Titans don't want to win Super Bowls, they just want to keep Fred happy. Even though he owns a % of the Redskins, the owners of the Titans stay up all night wondering how they can keep Fred happy. You are so smart to have figured that out before anyone else.

It's Arthur, not Cannon.
No one cares.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm absolutely, positively, sure that being the son of a TN-based business Goliath had nothing to do with it.

That's right. An organization that's part of a Texas conglomerate and owned primarily by Texans hired a guy for an entry-level job in 2011 so that they could promote him to OC in 2019 because his dad owns a business with its HQ in a city that hates the team (and the team hates the city).

You haven't gotten any smarter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everyone knows successful people with money earn nothing and have everything given to them.

Like Donald Trump? Did you know that Fred was also born with a silver spoon in his mouth? Daddy Smith did the work, and Dear Leader Smith was born into the Lucky Sperm Club.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I saw this article online. Tells the real story as apposed to the story MFE and the other miserables want to believe. Hard work does pay off. Something MFE, cactus and D would not understand.
Will Arthur Smith deliver as Titans' offensive coordinator? This will be fun

I don't give a crap about Arthur Smith. However, because you worship at the altar of Fred, it's annoying to see you be a fan boy for him and his family.

I'm sure you feel the same way about that wonderful family, The Trumps.

Oldfart

I don't give a crap about Arthur Smith. However, because you worship at the altar of Fred, it's annoying to see you be a fan boy for him and his family.

I'm sure you feel the same way about that wonderful family, The Trumps.
Hey mr BITTER. I just posted a link to an article, did I mention worshipping anyone. How do you have time to sleep when you stay jealous and bitter all day over people that are happy and successful. Must be tough realizing those qualities are not in your life. Bummer