Where's my pay?

GrandeVistaUPSr

I asked my coworkers and they all got paid, we all have direct deposit and never had a problem...I always get my pay direct deposited just not today? We get paid Fridays but they told us we were getting paid yesterday midnight for the holiday... :confused2:

I need my money for thanksgiving man...

SubPop79

If this is your first week, you will not be paid until next week. You will be paid every Friday for last week's work. There is a delay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I asked my coworkers and they all got paid, we all have direct deposit and never had a problem...I always get my pay direct deposited just not today? We get paid Fridays but they told us we were getting paid yesterday midnight for the holiday... :confused2:

Go see Vito the Chin, he will help you out.

Kr6QgZ.gif

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Too bad so sad partner, youll just have to wait til Friday like everyone alse.

jaker

trolling

Look at it this way , you only have a few more hours until you get paid