White Folks Pandering

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Soon as the republicans change their name to, "whitemenonly!". Pretty sure a swastika is already on both sides of the elephant's arse.

Senator Graham can attest to it being on tRump's nut sack!
Check out this DemWit LibTurd Donkey ... he brays for anything Communist!

Dem Donkey with Communist butt and tooth.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If anything the playing field has tilted more in favor of blacks when it comes to getting hired or into schools. Most of them just don't seem to want to take advantage of it and would rather do their little "Oh woe is me" routine.
Ask any immigrant. The majority will say that Black Americans have wasted their opportunities, especially Africans.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
And they were the founders of the KKK.
Robert Byrd past prominent democrat of West Virginia who has a least 50 places named after him In West Virginia in the 1940s — late 1941 or early 1942, according to Byrd’s memoir — he organized and led a 150-member chapter, or "Klavern," of the Klan as the "Exalted Cyclops." In Klan hierarchy, according to Slate, each Klavern is led by an Exalted Cyclops typically elected by his fellow Klansmen. The Exalted Cyclops reports to a "Grand Giant" (provincial leader), "Grand Dragon" (state director) and "Grand Wizard" (national chair).

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Democrats criticized for wearing Kente cloth stoles in honor of George Floyd

Their clothing choice was derided on social media by some, with one author, Obianuju Ekeocha, posting a video saying the move was “virtue signaling.”

I had to say something about the American politicians shameless and ignorantly using the Kente fabric as a prop in their virtue signaling. *I’m usually more mild mannered than this so please forgive me, I’m upset.

“I’m sure they put around their necks as some kind of mark or show of unity or solidarity with black people,” Ekeocha said in part. “So, in other words…this colorful fabric they had around their necks as some sort of placating symbol to show that they are not racist and they are together with black people.”

View attachment 299137
I believe the scarf colors are from the Ashanti Tribe who traded slaves with the British,French and Dutch . What a bunch of a holes

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You may not have participated in racism, but your ancestors did.

And good thing we aren’t talking about the 1800’s...

Speaking out of both sides eh?

Do you feel what your ancestors did years before you got here is your responsibility?

If we all could just take responsibility for ourselves and realize that it is our actions, not the actions of others that determine who we are.

So, besides Trump-hating... What are you doing to make the world a better place? :teethy:

UPSER1987

Exactly my point. The current trend is to try to shame whites not for their personal participation in racial discrimination but simply for their skin color.

No, my ancestors actually were more likely white slaves themselves, considering their country of origin.

So many assumptions...

Lol...I guess “more likely” isn’t considered an assumption. Man, you jack yourself dude.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I believe the scarf colors are from the Ashanti Tribe who traded slaves with the British,French and Dutch . What a bunch of a holes

Americans bought and sold slaves also.
You're an American.
Does this make you an a hole also?

Let's try to keep the conversation to at the most the past 150 years shall we?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Americans bought and sold slaves also.
You're an American.
Does this make you an a hole also?

Let's try to keep the conversation to at the most the past 150 years shall we?
How about the last 50.
That's more than 2 generations.

OOOOOO!!!!

Of course, the DemWits have China on their ass this time around!

Dem Donkey with Communist butt and tooth.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
How about the last 50.
That's more than 2 generations.

OOOOOO!!!!

Of course, the DemWits have China on their ass this time around!

I am cornfused! Who are you implying was slave trading in 1970?

NM, re-read tread, I'm slow tonight, working my third martini!