White Folks Pandering

JJinVA

Your statement is equivalent of minorities hating themselves for being brown or black.
You may not have participated in racism, but your ancestors did. Just as minorities feel the reverberations of years of stereotyping.
Both are wrong, but it is time now to level the playing field. It has been tilted in one direction far too long.

Funny enough, your ancestors also participated in racism.........and the slave trade.......and still do to this day. Ever heard of Conflict Diamonds? Where black rebels with machine guns force women and children in the Sierra Leone to sift for diamonds at gun point? And if they refuse, they get their arms hacked off with machetes? Also known as Blood Diamonds. I dont see BLM over there trying to explain their philosophies. And thats more barbaric than any American cop has ever been throughout history. But...............theyre black so, its ok to oppress your own. Because, of course it is.

JJinVA

Let's change all the Robert Byrd places in West Virgiania to the BLM Federal Building ,Antifa Memorial Highway,Defund Police State House, Forget History High School

I think once the military neutralizes the antifa wannabe-threat that we actual Americans will just put up new statues, contemporary statues, like Tucker Carlson, President Trump, Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy etc. lol Out with the old in with the new baby

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I think once the military neutralizes the antifa wannabe-threat that we actual Americans will just put up new statues, contemporary statues, like Tucker Carlson, President Trump, Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy etc. lol Out with the old in with the new baby

Lol!

All hail der fuer!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I must admit ... I wasn't aware that any military bases were named after Confederate generals.
South seceded, North won, Senators elected by states' citizens, Lincoln assassinated, Grant smoked cigars ... that was the important part.
Geez ... it was over 150 years ago.
Ancient Aliens!

UPSER1987

Funny enough, your ancestors also participated in racism.........and the slave trade.......and still do to this day. Ever heard of Conflict Diamonds? Where black rebels with machine guns force women and children in the Sierra Leone to sift for diamonds at gun point? And if they refuse, they get their arms hacked off with machetes? Also known as Blood Diamonds. I dont see BLM over there trying to explain their philosophies. And thats more barbaric than any American cop has ever been throughout history. But...............theyre black so, its ok to oppress your own. Because, of course it is.
Wtf does this have to do with anything????

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
@Benben :proudmom:

1592014010108.png

JJinVA

Wtf does this have to do with anything????

What it has to do with is the fact that black lives don't really matter to black lives matter. They want to stay here where they have their free gubment housing, air conditioning, BET, not over there in Africa freeing actual black slaves because, that would be hot! And inconvenient!