White Folks Pandering

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Woke.png

bbsam

Staff member
I am not ashamed of anything. I came from hard working stock . My father's family lost everything as result of the depression. In later years Dad joined the airborne so he could send the extra jump pay to his mom. My mom's father died with grand mom having 2 toddlers and an infant . She went to work at Campbell Soup working 12 hours a day. Everyone worked hard and took care of their families. The work ethic passed down to me and I have past it to my children. I worked 2 jobs for 23 years and took care of my family. When I got into some financial trouble years ago I went to work on the Twi 5 nights a week until last year. I always took my family's welfare as my responsibility no one else's. If everyone lived by that credo we all would be a lot better off. Asking me to be ashamed of who I am and what color I was born is utter nonsense.
Yes well nobody asked you to be ashamed but cool story bro’.

bbsam

Staff member
You don’t like hearing about Americans who work and support their relatives over ghetto trash who bitch and blame america.
I’m shocked.
Here. I found something for you. Give it a listen and a read and let me know what’s objectionable about it and what about it is “blaming America”.

Remember now. This is American history.

El Correcto

god is dead
Here. I found something for you. Give it a listen and a read and let me know what’s objectionable about it and what about it is “blaming America”.

Remember now. This is American history.

A nation within a nation non sense.
You people are welcome to be Americans anytime you are ready and stop it with this cry baby bull:censored2:. The civil rights was about getting your American freedoms, not destroying them all together.

bbsam

Staff member
A nation within a nation non sense.
You people are welcome to be Americans anytime you are ready and stop it with this cry baby bull*. The civil rights was about getting your American freedoms, not destroying them all together.
It doesn’t claim a nation within a nation. Nice try though.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It doesn’t claim a nation within a nation. Nice try though.
"A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half Democrats and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved—I do not expect the house to fall—but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Again, that is not a “nation within a nation”. “Our enemies” are the enemies of the United States.
I agree with who the enemies are in the quote, but I and many other Americans have the sense of division within this country that is growing and growing.

Surely you can see that as well. You won't agree, but you have eyes and ears like the rest of us.
Do you see black people as enemies? Are you trying to subdue them? That would be contrary to the Constitution of the United States.
Not those that are law abiding and act like civilized people. Not looting, rioting, and the violence that goes with that...