White Folks Pandering

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Not sure what you are talking about. Probably some racist view that non whites just inherently suffer from disease more because of lifestyle choices.
It's actually a JAMA opinion. A "Southern Diet" and "sippin' a 40" result in greater cases on HBP and Stroke in Non-Caucasians....Look it up between sips.

MAKAVELI

It's actually a JAMA opinion. A "Southern Diet" and "sippin' a 40" result in greater cases on HBP and Stroke in Non-Caucasians....Look it up between sips.
Thanks for proving my point, bruh. Now you can go back to smokin your Marlboros, stuffing those Big Mac's down your throat and suckin down those Budweisers.🤣

El Correcto

god is dead

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I am not ashamed of anything. I came from hard working stock . My father's family lost everything as result of the depression. In later years Dad joined the airborne so he could send the extra jump pay to his mom. My mom's father died with grand mom having 2 toddlers and an infant . She went to work at Campbell Soup working 12 hours a day. Everyone worked hard and took care of their families. The work ethic passed down to me and I have past it to my children. I worked 2 jobs for 23 years and took care of my family. When I got into some financial trouble years ago I went to work on the Twi 5 nights a week until last year. I always took my family's welfare as my responsibility no one else's. If everyone lived by that credo we all would be a lot better off. Asking me to be ashamed of who I am and what color I was born is utter nonsense.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I really have a problem with my tax dollars paying for idiocy like this. The report is even calling for “safe spaces” in every National Archives facility. We are so doomed as a culture if every little thing is a “trigger“ for these people.

Poop Head

Judge me.

I really have a problem with my tax dollars paying for idiocy like this. The report is even calling for “safe spaces” in every National Archives facility. We are so doomed as a culture if every little thing is a “trigger“ for these people.
Your micro agression is out of control.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

floridays