White Folks Pandering

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's a White thang ... he wouldn't understand!
Obviously, you missed the irony of the sign.
40B93F2E-5645-4D9B-BD70-92C6FC3FB75E.gif

Box Ox

When a corporation "sticks their foot in their mouth" by going woke. Lol.
OH THE HORROR of white people being nice to blacks 😂😂😂😂
A noble cause here, guys 👍

If Whole Foods were actually interested in being nice to blacks they'd make their locations easily accessible to black communities, no?

You fell for this stuff again because you operate under the same "noble cause" mechanism of saying you care about black people for virtue signaling purposes without actually doing anything to back it up.

El Correcto

god is dead

When a corporation "sticks their foot in their mouth" by going woke. Lol.
By black communities they mean the poor ones.
There are upper middle class blacks all the way to billionaire blacks in America. I guarantee you their communities probably fancy bougie rich people :censored2: we don’t even know about.

If I was Whole Foods Twitter rep I would post this in response to these flaming leftist scumbags.

There are upper middle class blacks all the way to billionaire blacks in America. I guarantee you their communities probably fancy bougie rich people :censored2: we don’t even know about.

If I was Whole Foods Twitter rep I would post this in response to these flaming leftist scumbags.
If Whole Foods were actually interested in being nice to blacks they'd make their locations easily accessible to black communities, no?

You fell for this stuff again because you operate under the same "noble cause" mechanism of saying you care about black people for virtue signaling purposes without actually doing anything to back it up.
Very astute observations guys. The black community thanks you for your positive contributions

rod

Retired 22 years

Telling it like it is. Who in their right mind would build a business where it is guaranteed to be looted or burned the first time something goes wrong it don't even matter if its black owned.

Box Ox

Very astute observations guys. The black community thanks you for your positive contributions

They're welcome. Pointing out the hypocrisy of Whole Foods and encouraging them to build stores in black communities is actually trying to do a thing for them and not just virtue signaling.

They're welcome. Pointing out the hypocrisy of Whole Foods and encouraging them to build stores in black communities is actually trying to do a thing for them and not just virtue signaling.
You’re truly doing god’s work here
You should be on the cover of Jet magazine next month
Maybe run for president of the NAACP

Box Ox

You’re truly doing god’s work here
You should be on the cover of Jet magazine next month
Maybe run for president of the NAACP

No thanks. I care about black people but not enough to do either of those things. Maybe you should since you're so invested in making it sound like you care enough all the time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

"We used to understand that in our melting pot of a country, not everything could be for everyone."

I was one of those kids who was left out of Easter, Halloween, and Christmas events at school. I learned that life is not always fair and that not everything could be for everyone, and I feel it made me a stronger person. Everyone can't be included in everything. It is what it is, and the sooner children learn that fact, the better off they'll be.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

"We used to understand that in our melting pot of a country, not everything could be for everyone."

I was one of those kids who was left out of Easter, Halloween, and Christmas events at school. I learned that life is not always fair and that not everything could be for everyone, and I feel it made me a stronger person. Everyone can't be included in everything. It is what it is, and the sooner children learn that fact, the better off they'll be.
“But that’s not fair!”

Dimocrats will now be rushing out to alleviate this disparity.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
After reading the collection of posts on this thread what is clear to me is how lazy most poster are in trying to understand a complex social and political situation. Instead of learning, investigating and asking questions they attach themselves to old stereotypes, misunderstanding of meritocracy and privilege denials.
The most interesting element lost on mostly the right-wing so-called conservatives and Trump Republicans is that their sources of grievances are actually identical to those of these traditional oppressed minority classes. They now feel the societal earth underneath them changing and they are mad as hell about it. Yet, this change isn't change to these minority groups. This has been their world for hundreds of years.

The fiction of a meritocracy has always been a reality for them. From racial segregation, glass ceilings, and a systematic racism they have for centuries had to endure what whites in this country have now come to understand. It doesn't matter how hard you work or how much effort you apply, the system is rigged against you. Those who feel they are not so affected are still lucky enough to hold onto some legacy of racial privilege or still loyal to the old structures of that privilege; even though it has left behind as well. Tribalism has become the new political modus operandi.

The tyranny of meritocracy.