White Folks Pandering

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Language such as “no can do,” “spirit animal,” and separating groups based on certain colors is “racist” or culturally appropriative.

According to the language guide, using “red,” white,” or “yellow” to separate different teams is based on “racist tropes.”

It’s no wonder these people have so much anxiety and depression when they’re offended over every. single. word. in the dictionary. Lol.
Change my words? No can do.

newfie

Language such as “no can do,” “spirit animal,” and separating groups based on certain colors is “racist” or culturally appropriative.

According to the language guide, using “red,” white,” or “yellow” to separate different teams is based on “racist tropes.”

It’s no wonder these people have so much anxiety and depression when they’re offended over every. single. word. in the dictionary. Lol.
manufactured racism. if you try hard you can turn everything into an act of racism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well they did manage to turn all the statues into racists.
I wonder if anyone looked into who actually built those statues ?

Karma...

so the adoption of the nickname of A changes everything. and is considered separate from antebellum.......very funny........a better change would be be to...antibellum....or anti-bellum..that would be too brave..........records sales must be slipping to adopt such a contraption......the courage of these people is astounding ...did any of them serve ?......lady a.......not a change to make a difference in perception......perhaps the 3rats will suffice..

Last edited:

Karma...

You are correct and it's my failing for not being more specific regarding the protections of minorities written into the constitution. However, as we have seen, the protection of these minorities afforded in the "process" has become and used as a hammer to the majority. Something the founding father never envisioned and is why the Senate filibuster is not in the constitution.

The population of Wyoming is 590,013 inhabitants. The population of Boston is 684,379. The political scale and power the citizens of Wyoming have effectively a hundred time greater than those in Boston. New York city five boroughs has a population greater more than 11 western states combined but they all get 2 Senators. The political system requires consensus but what we have seen in this dramatic polarization of parties is the minority party (Republicans) engaged in scorched earth abuse of minority rights.

This is why in 19 Republican controlled (heavily gerrymandered) states legislatures and governorships we have seen new voter suppression laws in 2021. America already has the most sophisticated and secure election system in the world and these new laws are simply designed and directed to deny a majority vote win.

2021 Round-Up: Efforts To Restrict Voting in the States​

2021 Legislative Round-Up: 408 Suppression Bills.
communism......consider redrawing states boundaries and eliminate the senate.........lets actually have a level playing field start making progress.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

How about shirts and skins ? LOL

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

OMG! Seriously???? Now camping has an equity problem. Why do White people keep insisting on making Black people look so inept that they can’t figure out a simple online reservation system? I get that maybe some Black people don’t have jobs where they can plan a vacation six months ahead, but neither can many White people. Where does this pandering end?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

OMG! Seriously???? Now camping has an equity problem. Why do White people keep insisting on making Black people look so inept that they can’t figure out a simple online reservation system? I get that maybe some Black people don’t have jobs where they can plan a vacation six months ahead, but neither can many White people. Where does this pandering end?
Plenty of food stamps being used to buy expensive turkey legs in Disney, so I would say low income folk have no problem making online reservations.

bbsam

Staff member

Plenty of food stamps being used to buy expensive turkey legs in Disney, so I would say low income folk have no problem making online reservations.
There you go. National parks are trying to compete with Disney in any way they can.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Not me. I went to Yosemite, what a waste of time.
Oh wow giant trees! Sooo cool! Oh look a sort of mountain, wow!
I have hiked, camped, canoed and backpacked in National Parks in the east and out west it is awesome. I am also a big Disney fan taking the grand kids in November

Montana (2).jpg
Philmont.jpg

Trail Head.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King