White Folks Pandering

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you celebrate Republicans down ballot (the same ballot Trump was on) victories, and there were a lot of seats in congress and state legislators that changed hands from Democrat to Republicans in 2020, how do then say the election was a fraud? A fraud so great the election systems needs hundreds of new voter restrictions laws?
Because Biden won by 44,000 votes in Democrat districts with constitutionally questionable changes to election laws and vote tally irregularities. I don't know why you're bringing that up though. They got away with it. Move on snowflake.

The "new voter restriction laws" you're talking about are almost entirely reverting back and putting into law, the regulations that were in place before voting integrity was loosened because of covid.

I'm glad I'm here to educate you about all these things you're confused about. Carry on.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Because Biden won by 44,000 votes in Democrat districts with constitutionally questionable changes to election laws and vote tally irregularities. I don't know why you're bringing that up though. They got away with it. Move on snowflake.

The "new voter restriction laws" you're talking about are almost entirely reverting back and putting into law, the regulations that were in place before voting integrity was loosened because of covid.

I'm glad I'm here to educate you about all these things you're confused about. Carry on
You do understand the difference between “reverting back” (restore) and “new”, don’t you? I mean you mentioned both but they’re mutual exclusive.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You do understand the difference between “reverting back” (restore) and “new”, don’t you? I mean you mentioned both but they’re mutual exclusive.
If you aren’t black how would know anything about what black people think? You can only speculate.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
351819_k8cvtfbpex45x35_full.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

When you’re stupid enough to alienate half of your potential customer base by calling them racists, but you’re racist enough to not have any stores in “Black” neighborhoods.…

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

When you’re stupid enough to alienate half of your potential customer base by calling them racists, but you’re racist enough to not have any stores in “Black” neighborhoods.…
Oh look... they named a spice after him... Jerk.

1642526290631.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Language such as “no can do,” “spirit animal,” and separating groups based on certain colors is “racist” or culturally appropriative.

According to the language guide, using “red,” white,” or “yellow” to separate different teams is based on “racist tropes.”

It’s no wonder these people have so much anxiety and depression when they’re offended over every. single. word. in the dictionary. Lol.