White-people Fragility

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Only Dem politicians right?

It is a busy day. I am just taking the time to drink a $6 dollar coffee from Starbucks like all Libs in the northeast do. It’s in our contract.
No my Brother. ALL politicians from ANY side. They don't have their finger on the pulse of the people. The sooner you realize you shouldn't take sides, the better off you will be.

BrownArmy

I miss my Big Wheels...

By the end of the Seventies, they were all plastic, but there’s no other sound in the world like those chunky solid black plastic wheels bombing down the street...

New business idea?

Adult sized Big Wheels for the nostalgic?

It will be fine

I miss my Big Wheels...

By the end of the Seventies, they were all plastic, but there’s no other sound in the world like those chunky solid black plastic wheels bombing down the street...

New business idea?

46738EAE-940A-4694-B958-5EE758DD5809.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No my Brother. ALL politicians from ANY side. They don't have their finger on the pulse of the people. The sooner you realize you shouldn't take sides, the better off you will be.
Now we’re cooking! I’ve said this my entire life. Can someone be pro choice but raise their children to make the right choice? Can someone be against keeping guns in their house but believe in the right to bear arms? Can a person believe and raise their kids to not judge others by skin color, tattoos, piercings, sexuality or baldness? Yet believe that you have to work in life, pay taxes, pay your dues, and strive for something better to achieve something better? Doesn’t seem like it’s allowed.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I miss my Big Wheels...

New business idea?

Green Machines made the Big Wheels obsolete.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Now we’re cooking! I’ve said this my entire life. Can someone be pro choice but raise their children to make the right choice? Can someone be against keeping guns in their house but believe in the right to bear arms? Can a person believe and raise their kids to not judge others by skin color, tattoos, piercings, sexuality or baldness? Yet believe that you have to work in life, pay taxes, pay your dues, and strive for something better to achieve something better? Doesn’t seem like it’s allowed.
My Daughter is supporting her gay friend and going to the Pride Parade today to suppiort him. You go girl!

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
My Daughter is supporting her gay friend and going to the Pride Parade today to suppiort him. You go girl!
And I will say that she is a Christian girl! I am so proud of her! You know, Jesus hung out with sinners. But aren't we all!! I ain't proud of things I have done but I am free to make a choice. This 48 year old man has seen and done things I am not proud of. But I am forgiven and I just keep striving on man! God knows I ain't perfect but nobody is!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Only Dem politicians right?

It is a busy day. I am just taking the time to drink a $6 dollar coffee from Starbucks like all Libs in the northeast do. It’s in our contract.
Howdy Tripster!
I’m on the Georgia coast drinking coffee and watching and listening to the birds for the last couple of hours.
Not a care in the world.

vantexan

OK, but we damn sure don't want the Irish.