Can’t do nothing

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Can’t take away the only thing that makes some people feel less inferior I guess.
The people you're talking about are useless and will always continue to be useless with or without access to guns. There's no reason to even take them into consideration.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
take the guns away let’s go !
hunting rifles only !

✊🧔‍♂️

Go on and outlaw guns, could you imagine how many will be crossing our wide open borders.. guess who will be getting these illegal firearms.

Another factor is just how simple it is to make a deadly firearm in your own basement. What about the millions of firearms already in America, I have never purchased a weapon, but I have access to a WWII 1911, a WWII M1 semi automatic carbine and a shotgun. All in perfect working condition…gun control is a pipe dream, it ain’t going to happen.

The real issue is we are paying for generations of pampered thugs with no respect for themselves or others.

Thebrownblob

The people you're talking about are useless and will always continue to be useless with or without access to guns. There's no reason to even take them into consideration.

Yeah, they can be useless and not kill as many kids. Seems like a good trade off.
Sure taking the gun away would’ve saved everyone lol. Unfortunately, you cannot quell evil in human hearts. What if they had plowed a vehicle through those innocent people or detonated a bomb what else can we ban to make you feel safe?

The answer is nothing. Over 800 police were there and couldn’t do a damn thing. One guy tackled one of these, idiots took him to the ground himself.

You go to a mass event, never lose focus.