Who’s making bonus

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
But how did the barcode get in front of the scanner?
I’ve come to realize that just turning the diad on by hitting scan button does not record while idling. But anything after it’s been turned on will count. So the constant scanning or hitting a button or scrolling with arrows catches the exception.

I’ve come to realize that just turning the diad on by hitting scan button does not record while idling. But anything after it’s been turned on will count. So the constant scanning or hitting a button or scrolling with arrows catches the exception.
I thought RDR was a hot button. I have never been told I was doing it. Scanning or scrolling. I often pull over and scroll looking for the stop I’m about to pass.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I thought RDR was a hot button. I have never been told I was doing it. Scanning or scrolling. I often pull over and scroll looking for the stop I’m about to pass.
Just don’t do it while the wheels are turning. Best bet just pull over turn car off and scroll. Then no exceptions get caught.

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh man, that's ripe for a class action suit if I ever heard one. It might also be illegal under equal pay laws.

All you drivers getting hosed, lawyer up.
UPS is allowed to pay you more they just can't pay you less. If someone is getting huge bonus money UPS will usually make an adjustment to take away most of that bonus. The only people who keep getting big bonus are company favorites.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS is allowed to pay you more they just can't pay you less. If someone is getting huge bonus money UPS will usually make an adjustment to take away most of that bonus. The only people who keep getting big bonus are company favorites.
We will let the lawyers figure that out. Unfair matrix, write that settlement check.