Who All RTS ALL UPS Paperwork?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
All I need is a shop steward / or any other union employee as a witness. No signature required. Acknowledgment that the document was reviewed with you. That is my documentation to the path of your dismissal.

BS.

Managements "opinion" is a subjective opinion at best.

As your poor work habits/behaviors continues, so does the documentation.

And with that documentation, you better have overwhelming evidence of you

demonstrating the methods, trying to correct the behavior.

After all.... the goal is to correct the problem.

Right ?

Those who make the process more difficult than it has to be tend to be the ones who get fired in the end.

More passive aggressive, management threats.

We can even go further and make the documentation even stronger, if you like.

Have at it.

As a management person in my Local.... you wouldn't last long, or have your

career derailed quicker than you could get an hourly disciplined.

Just my experience over the last 30 years.

Still in operations.... after 30 years ?

You set the place on fire.

:biggrin:

-Bug-

BS.

Managements "opinion" is a subjective opinion at best.

And with that documentation, you better have overwhelming evidence of you

demonstrating the methods, trying to correct the behavior.

After all.... the goal is to correct the problem.

Right ?

More passive aggressive, management threats.

Have at it.

As a management person in my Local.... you wouldn't last long, or have your

career derailed quicker than you could get an hourly disciplined.

Still in operations.... after 30 years ?

You set the place on fire.

:biggrin:

-Bug-
Has worked every time for tardiness and attendance.

BlackCat

I would rather you don’t sign. Therefore I have documentation that this was reviewed with you on 4/15/19. And sally struthers is also documented as a witness to it. We can even go further and make the documentation even stronger, if you like.

LMAO....

clean hairy

Just suppose you get pulled in the office.
"Yesterday you were observed walking on a lawn when the homeowner had signs posted "stay off the grass"
sign this write up!"
By signing, you admit what is on the paper is true.
By doing rts, you admit to nothing.
With or without a Steward present.

Overpaid Union Thug

In my e
All I need is a shop steward / or any other union employee as a witness. No signature required. Acknowledgment that the document was reviewed with you. That is my documentation to the path of your dismissal. As your poor work habits/behaviors continues, so does the documentation. Those who make the process more difficult than it has to be tend to be the ones who get fired in the end. Just my experience over the last 30 years.
Through observation my experience over the years is that management will pull a signed document out of a drivers folder with the intent to discipline regardless of whether or not their past work habits were good or bad. And they definitely won’t hesitate to throw their “favorite” drivers, and scratch drivers, under the bus should the district manager (or higher) demand it. Signed documents just make that process easier.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
If it is supposedly no big deal to sign something you disagree with, then why does management push so hard for the signature? Because it may become a big deal at the hearings.
because their DM doesn’t think they’re even doing this followup without visual proof it was reviewed

i’ve sat next to DM’s on calls about this with their sups, that’s literally all it is: a lack of trust + micromanagement

Sign, dont sign, doesn't matter.

The contract is clear. Extra-contractual agreements are not recognized by the union.
bingo

In my e

Through observation my experience over the years is that management will pull a signed document out of a drivers folder with the intent to discipline regardless of whether or not their past work habits were good or bad. And they definitely won’t hesitate to throw their “favorite” drivers, and scratch drivers, under the bus should the district manager (or higher) demand it. Signed documents just make that process easier.
I’m strictly talking about documentation on your Pittsburgh or U6135 if you will.

WTFm8

Haven’t signed a single paper this year except the paper at the end of my annual ride last month.

I’ll read/review it then sit it back down blank.

I passed class, my 30 day over a year ago, know my 5/10/yard control/slips&falls/hazmat and had my annual ride last month.

Signing anything potentially gets added to your ‘file’.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Never sign anything Management tells you to sign.
Unless they are wearing a name badge that identifies them as Management don't talk to them.
Management is required to wear Identification that states they are Management.

vvv

Not quite...

Understood and/or consent to what is written.

Let the boss pen RTS to any and all documents. You are not required to sign or RTS anything except your DOT mandated forms.

If you are threatened with discipline for refusing to write anything, make sure to ask for your steward, and grieve the coerced signing.

Well put. Trust me in that my fingerprints don't even hit their papers.

And when you take training in the DIAD be sure to ANSWER EVERYTHING WRONG!!
As when you sign out the DIAD at the end of the day and training was to be taken, if you answer everything correctly and sign off before punching out it's as good as putting pen to paper!!

Dumby up!! Not hard for me as it comes naturally. :) :)