Who All RTS ALL UPS Paperwork?

F

Frankie's Friend

Well put. Trust me in that my fingerprints don't even hit their papers.

And when you take training in the DIAD be sure to ANSWER EVERYTHING WRONG!!
As when you sign out the DIAD at the end of the day and training was to be taken, if you answer everything correctly and sign off before punching out it's as good as putting pen to paper!!

Dumby up!! Not hard for me as it comes naturally. :) :)
You'll probably be taking that diad training every day until you answer every question right. When you miss any question your name stays on a report that says you need to complete the diad training like you never attempted it at all.
All I need is a shop steward / or any other union employee as a witness. No signature required. Acknowledgment that the document was reviewed with you. That is my documentation to the path of your dismissal. As your poor work habits/behaviors continues, so does the documentation. Those who make the process more difficult than it has to be tend to be the ones who get fired in the end. Just my experience over the last 30 years.

I would rather you don’t sign. Therefore I have documentation that this was reviewed with you on 4/15/19. And sally struthers is also documented as a witness to it. We can even go further and make the documentation even stronger, if you like.
Sally does not have to be a witness against her fellow coworkers in any hearing. She doesnt have to speak a word.

I knew you were management. So, if you document and attempt to discipline any employee you better be pulling the records on everyone including your "favorite" employees.
We know how that goes.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You'll probably be taking that diad training every day until you answer every question right. When you miss any question your name stays on a report that says you need to complete the diad training like you never attempted it at all.

I haven’t answered all correct on a Diad training in over six years. I never get asked to take it twice.

F

Frankie's Friend

I haven’t answered all correct on a Diad training in over six years. I never get asked to take it twice.
Our names populate every day if we've answered at least one question wrong. Last time it went on for a week.
We were asked every day to retake it.

vvv

Sorry brother.......have been doing this for years since they put the training in the DIAD and never once was confronted about what you have said.

Sally does not have to be a witness against her fellow coworkers in any hearing. She doesnt have to speak a word.

I knew you were management. So, if you document and attempt to discipline any employee you better be pulling the records on everyone including your "favorite" employees.
We know how that goes.

Oh,
So now you are a driver again...
Manager, driver, manager, driver.
I can't keep up.
Let us know when you have decided which you are.
I have done many jobs in many locations. I’ve made mistakes, yes. But I have been a new driver for the better part of 25 years now.