Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bretzel buns didn't sell worth a crap, atleast the 1 time I tried it.
I might try again, though, and yes, I did get a discount.
But the german bakery is located in the Southside of Edmonton, and I'm in the north side and so is Rona.
I won't travel 2 hrs in total to get those buns.

The Rona is only 6 min away from me.

Is he Fat Franks ?
No need to worry, been in the food manufacturing almost all my life.
I'm very clean. People love my dogs :)

And btw, this Rona is larger then any homedepot I have visited.

Bigger is NOT better!!! Lowe's & Home Depot Rule!

satellitedriver

I intend to travel more to meet Brown Cafe-ers. Klein is on my list of people I will visit.
I have enjoyed talking to klein, DS and Big Babs on the phone. It really gives a fuller dimension into a members personality, by hearing their voice instead of just reading type.

I was surprised that DS thinks I sound like Dusty Hill from ZZTOP.

DS

Fenderbender
I intend to travel more to meet Brown Cafe-ers. Klein is on my list of people I will visit.

Are you going to use the glock,or the luger?:happy-very:
All kidding aside,New England is on the bee line to the big smoke(Toronto)
So guns or not you better come by on the way .

klein

Für Meno :)
The 401 is about 45 minutes away from me.

Sorry, honey, but the 401 does no good... I'm 2000+ miles west from the 401.

Well, here I go back to work this morning. It's a holiday Monday, last day of the long weekend.
Hopefully we can stay there during the week, too.

klein

It's called "Civic Holiday" . (the first Monday in August).

Well, bad things happen : After spending more money on buns and condiments, yesterday morning, then setting up and firing up the grills, steaming and grilling serveral hotdogs and hamburgers, the Manager of Rona told us we had to shut down and wouldn't even let us sell what was already cooking :(
He said we were only invited for Friday, Sat and Sun, and NOT the holiday Monday ! :(

Guess that was short lived, thinking I could be there for the remaining of all summer and Fall.

But someone owning a golfcourse came by during the weekend, and wants us to be at his 4day huge golf tournament later this month.
So, hopefully that goes thru.
And, maybe we haven't heard the last word on Rona , yet. We're still hoping we can do more weekends there.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think their customers would love it. TOo bad about Monday. Yeah!, about the golf course. Sounds like you rep is growing in ghat area. Good for you!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's called "Civic Holiday" . (the first Monday in August).

Well, bad things happen : After spending more money on buns and condiments, yesterday morning, then setting up and firing up the grills, steaming and grilling serveral hotdogs and hamburgers, the Manager of Rona told us we had to shut down and wouldn't even let us sell what was already cooking :(
He said we were only invited for Friday, Sat and Sun, and NOT the holiday Monday ! :(

Guess that was short lived, thinking I could be there for the remaining of all summer and Fall.

But someone owning a golfcourse came by during the weekend, and wants us to be at his 4day huge golf tournament later this month.
So, hopefully that goes thru.
And, maybe we haven't heard the last word on Rona , yet. We're still hoping we can do more weekends there.

Is this what they mean when they say, "the dog days of Summer" ?

klein

Well, to be honest, a few customers did complain about the hearse and coffin, but we told them in advance it would happen.
About 95% of the people love the idea, and 5% don't and will complain.

And, like everywhere we went sofar, people are loving our food ! Got tons of awesome feedback about my hotdogs and smokies, and people keep asking where I get them from :)

And yes, we are growing, next summer we will probably be fully booked out going to events everywhere ! Awesome fun job, some with very long hrs though, like the pilgrimage or Boonstock (from 8am - midnight or later).

menotyou

bella amicizia
Wow. I love the hearse idea. It is long hours, but you're not getting msg's over a stupid Diad all day anymore, either!! Besides, won't you get most of the winter off, unless you go somewhere like football games? And, you are your own boss!! God job, Kleiny. I think it's wonderful.

klein

Even though Rona had a very slow weekend (being it a long weekend and people leaving to the lakes or going to the City Carnival Festival), we served food from 11am to 6pm (left my house at 10am, returned home at 6:30pm), I cleared about $170 per day. (Events you earn much more).
I could live on that if I could be there every day, and the Rona is only a 6 min drive from my house.

Yeah, I enjoy it much more then lifting packages all day long and fighting the clock, and putting up with all the crap and rules.

Thanks meno :)