Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

klein

Für Meno :)
Can't say I ever have, nor have I ever heard of them :( .

But, everywhere I go, I get lots of compliments about how good mine are. That's what keeps me so busy at these events. The people that tried one, go back and tell their friends or family members how good the hotdog is, and in no time it has spoken around the entire event.

I even advertise on my menu now, that's it's All Alberta Beef hot dog, and Alberta meats smokies.
(Alberta Beef is famous in all of Canada, and other Canadians travelling here that's 1 of the first things they do, is try famous Alberta Beef).

However, can't say I got homemade ones, but they do come from a smaller local meat plant.

I might have another event to go to this upcomming weekend, - got a phonecall last night that thier hotdog vendor has canceeled on them, and a spot for me opened up. This 1 is called Boom Days, and it's in Vilma, approx 150 km from me. A bit too far to travel, so don't care if I get it or not.

Have a nice getaway, Meno - you'll be missed here !

How do I unsubscribe from this thread. I've had enough!

What you need to do is put Klein on "ignore" to make his posts disappear. A warning though. Make sure all valuables are put away and any lite objects are tied down and secure as the resulting vacuum will suck them all toward your monitor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What you need to do is put Klein on "ignore" to make his posts disappear. A warning though. Make sure all valuables are put away and any lite objects are tied down and secure as the resulting vacuum will suck them all toward your monitor.

like this...........

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've never heard Wolfgang Puck, Jacques Pepin, Rick Bayless, Anthony Bourdain or any chefs joke about food poisoning.

klein

Then you better start watching Kitchen Nightmares, Hell`s Kitchen, or Masterchef.

Wolfgang Puck was on Hell`s Kitchen last week.

Btw, I have a brew & grind coffee machine from Wolfgang Puck (and he`s German ):)

P

pickup

Then you better start watching Kitchen Nightmares, Hell`s Kitchen, or Masterchef.

Wolfgang Puck was on Hell`s Kitchen last week.

Btw, I have a brew & grind coffee machine from Wolfgang Puck (and he`s German ):)

He might be German, but the product is made in China. Based on the reviews, the machine is a piece of garbage.

I know he has another larger unit but I think it is also made in China and all of the larger units seem to have a problem with the coffee not pouring into the pot the right way.

P

pickup

I might have another event to go to this upcomming weekend, - got a phonecall last night that thier hotdog vendor has canceeled on them, and a spot for me opened up. This 1 is called Boom Days, and it's in Vilma, approx 150 km from me. A bit too far to travel, so don't care if I get it or not.

!

Seems to me that a lot of your competition is disappearing. Could the Dogfather be trying to take over the hot dog racket?

http://youtu.be/6Ii4MKQFsks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My brother has one but is too cheap for the K-cups. He bought the adapter and uses regular coffee. I brought a case of the K-cups with me the last time I visited him and his wife.

over9five

Staff member
My brother has one but is too cheap for the K-cups. He bought the adapter and uses regular coffee. I brought a case of the K-cups with me the last time I visited him and his wife.

Someone here told us about Kenoza coffee. (Sorry, not even sure if that's spelled right). Free shipping if you order at least $60, AND they ship UPS. Brings your cost to about 50 cents/k-cup.

If anyone does better, we'd like to know about it!

Here it is www.kenozacoffee.com

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have both, but find using the adaptor to be a messy cleanup. We wait for our 30% off coupon from Kohl's and hope the K-cups are on sale.....or, Macy's had them on sale with free shipping ....like $9.99 for like a box of 16-18(?).

At Bed, Bath & Beyond, they have a good selection. I usually do the Nantucket or Breakfast blend for everyday. For special afternoon coffee treat, we like Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha.......just stir while you sip to keep the chocolate blended through.

We always try to get sales or coupons that will bring the actual cost of a K-cup to 25-50 cents each.

Get one of the bigger units......not the smallest one.
I actually had a friend get me one of the smallest ones to use as a back up when Utah Kohl's was clearancing them for $17.00 !!! It's a $99 .00 here. She called me to see if it was a good price and I had her get one for me too.....even with shipping it was a steal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you want a real cheapie's hint.........you can buy a flavor of coffee that is bold and you can brew 2 cups of coffee from one K-cup.

I found a small pitcher....or you could use a small tea pot if it fits under there) You are limited to about 6 1/2 inches. Brew twice through the same K-cup, stir the mixture with a spoon and fill 2 mugs. I do this with the Nantucket blend and it's just right for us. So, our cost per cup is good.

klein

Well, I disagree with Keuring making the best coffee. My niece got 1 for xmas, and I got to try the coffee, and it doesn't come near the quaility of my freshly grinded and brewed coffee.
Yes, the Keuring is much easier to handle, clean and to make coffee, but the quaility lacks.
Besides, the price per cup is atleast quaduple then that of mine.

I buy nice coffee beans, and usually mix a small portion of either Hazelnut or French Vanille Beans, with regular coffee beans.
Mine makes up to 12 cups at a time, just perfect to have a few cups, then fill up the thermo for a days work.

Pickup might say it's a piece of crap, but once you know how to correctly operate it, it's a piece of cake (grinder has to be brushed out, atleast once after 2 uses, and no later then after 4 uses, needs to be rinsed in hot water or thrown in the dishwasher - the shutt, also needs to be wiped clean with a paper towel atleast after every second use (where the fresh coffee grind drops into the filter).
Follow the above and it operates like a charm each and every time.

The coffee pot itself is also not made of glass, but is an insulated stainless steel pot, which keeps the coffee fresh for hours to come.
I love it.
Retail price is anywhere from $140 - $200. Well worth it.

For me the difference between a Keuring made coffee and mine, is sort of like a can soup versus a homemade one.
Coffee just can't get any fresher using fresh coffee beans, and the Puck machine aslo has a bulit in water filter to make sure it's quality coffee.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I got the platinum version of the Keurig from QVC as a Today's Special Value. $109 with free shipping and 96 k-cups. I don't drink coffee, but people who visit do. It's been almost a year and I still haven't run out of k-cups. Very easy to make one cup for them, more if they like. No waste, no worries about anything, really. And, the quickest cup of hot water. :)