quad decade guy

Gee, maybe talk to his shop steward? His BA? Local president? You know, someone who could ACTUALLY help him....
Ok, fair enough.

Don't those same folks walk around his operation from time to time? The steward? Like everyday? He/she sees it....the BA knows it....given the President was voted in from a hub......omg. Gee indeed. They don't care.

Without trying to be unkind.....your statement is laughable in reality.

The vast if not all majority of folks from the District Mgr on down....know all of this....see it.....and CONDONE it. They just ignore it. His co-workers walk on by.....

There was an automated vehicle sign lying on the floor next to the column it was two-sided taped to. It fell and laid in the same position for a year. I pointed this out to a PE mechanic.....it was not re-hung but disappeared.

quad decade guy

No matter how good you are, or how good you think you are, or how good management tells you that you are, you're just a warm body and another employee number, and can be replaced easily. These concerns you bring up are all valid. Equipment in your photos don't change a lot. I saw the same issues when I was an unloader when I started in 1976. Kudos to you for trying to change things around a place that resists changes that don't benefit the company.
Say, how often did your union steward or even BA ask you your concerns and actually effected change? President?

Mgt team? Part time Sup?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You mean a dolly?
no

This is a dolly
7188ED2A-637F-42E0-88CF-18CB46590378.jpeg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You can not be suspended for misloads. I don't know what twilight zone that's happening in but if your steward, let alone ba is allowing discipline for misleads call nlrb everyday until they are replaced or start doing their job. As to your other points, there is a trick that some people don't know about. If you can bring any concern, problem, in their eyes lack of production back to "this isn't safe" and can articulate a good reason for it they have no choice but to allow you to get away with what you want or fix what your pointing out.
This isn’t true. Like @Bastiatian said, you can’t get in trouble for going at a safe speed, so that’s absolutely the best bet here.
Oh?

Ok.

I saw the honest truth.

Explain please: Why folks can't take 2 minutes to see what's going on? Should he just put up a sexual innuendo clip or bombs exploding? Insane......really? He lives it everyday.

That's why we take extended pkg routes......one stop 12 hour feeder runs....to get away from this stupidity when we are able. I don't do CPU just to get away from the office dispatch morons and abusive ORS's beat down by abusive MGR'S.

MY GOD....The young man even provided photo proof.

Why are we here on BC? Just to bully and be abusive? Every thread is hijacked by the same handful of folks.....what is the OP supposed to do? Hell, we can't even have a tribute thread without it being hijacked by BS.
Dude. You hijacked the thread here by making it about you and your crusade against internet bullying.

It’s not bullying to say that the post was rambling and difficult to follow.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This isn’t true. Like @Bastiatian said, you can’t get in trouble for going at a safe speed, so that’s absolutely the best bet here.

Dude. You hijacked the thread here by making it about you and your crusade against internet bullying.

It’s not bullying to say that the post was rambling and difficult to follow.
That’s his MO
Poor poor pitiful me

Dragon

Package Center Manager
@Dragon anything to comment about these photos?

🧔‍♂️✊
In reference to the load stands..you have a supervisor/manager just plain not doing the job. Takes about 5 minutes to get a load stand fixed and the rollers taking care of. Do you have a new management team? The ones we are promoting now can barely do the job, some of the things I have seen the last year really make me wonder WTF is going on. Pretty soon there will be even less center managers and more supervisors. You do know they are no longer using the scanners in the AM to scan vehicles right? Select employees get them and that is it. The new technology to replace them is not ready for fielding at this time is what I am being told.

The new employee issue, well all of us are battling that problem. Pre-load, delivery, twi-light, midnight, all of them are having problems getting employees. Some times you just gotta be happy you have a body. Not sure how we are going to sustain 6 days a week if we don't have the staffing and pretty soon 7 days a week. (the writing is on the wall)

Not sure what you are getting paid, but I doubt putting a poster in the window of you car is going to help.

Just my thoughts.

quad decade guy

In reference to the load stands..you have a supervisor/manager just plain not doing the job. Takes about 5 minutes to get a load stand fixed and the rollers taking care of. Do you have a new management team? The ones we are promoting now can barely do the job, some of the things I have seen the last year really make me wonder WTF is going on. Pretty soon there will be even less center managers and more supervisors. You do know they are no longer using the scanners in the AM to scan vehicles right? Select employees get them and that is it. The new technology to replace them is not ready for fielding at this time is what I am being told.

The new employee issue, well all of us are battling that problem. Pre-load, delivery, twi-light, midnight, all of them are having problems getting employees. Some times you just gotta be happy you have a body. Not sure how we are going to sustain 6 days a week if we don't have the staffing and pretty soon 7 days a week. (the writing is on the wall)

Not sure what you are getting paid, but I doubt putting a poster in the window of you car is going to help.

Just my thoughts.
Bravo.

Could you speculate WTF is going on? We see these things too. My speculation is we will close up or be sold. Why? We can't compete price wise. Cutting security and HR to shore up dividends and look more attractive.

It is bizarre to me that our company has become so woke. The elimination of security is particularly disturbing. Our company is following the defund the police(security) model to the very lowest denominator. The look and feel of the Biden Administration(the Democrat model) is being followed very closely. Very odd to me. Our mgt teams look like haunted zombies on the verge of termination. They all look scared. Angry. There's always been some of that but now.....