The Range

In too deep
Good for you. Continue to document safety issues with photos and video. There are some good suggestions here. Understand if you take the right approach you will effect change. Anecdotally, I've noticed an uptick in broken equipment inside over the last year. Until you press the issue it will go ignored. If you continue, it will get fixed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
17192056XFQ7ge3y.gif

takesteady

The other night I loaded a trailer with one of those electronic telescoping devices. Being able to roll it back with a push of a button is a game changer. Wish they would install more of those but they're probably expensive af.

takesteady

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that as a rookie I put my leg in between the gap of a truck that was parked like a foot from the boxline. Nearly ruined my chances of having children in the future lol. Learned my lesson the hard way. Won't catch me stepping in a truck that isn't parked flush.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm a bit ashamed to admit that as a rookie I put my leg in between the gap of a truck that was parked like a foot from the boxline. Nearly ruined my chances of having children in the future lol. Learned my lesson the hard way. Won't catch me stepping in a truck that parked flush.
If you remove yourself from the gene pool does that make you a Darwin winner?