Who does UPS bank with?

VRT

Long story short, I sued UPS and since losing and losing an appeal they have been stalling payment. I am not willing to give them any more chances to pay up or to file another appeal. On Monday at 9:00 am I can file a writ of execution, and I am going to do it right on the dead line. I am looking for who UPS uses to pay vendors with. Preferably a national bank, this way I can have the Constable's office get the funds directly from their account, otherwise I am just going to have them go in and take the register's, computers, vehicles etc at the local office. I figure that the bank account is better for all involved even if it is funnier and more harmful to UPS to do the other. This is why I am asking if anyone knows who UPS banks with.

Thank you,

VRT

VRT

I mean, if you did take a vehicle of theirs, you could always spray paint over the UPS logo with "FREE CANDY" and drive it around...

You don't get to keep the vehicle, I have seen it done once before they will seize what they think a vehicle will sell for on the courthouse steps, which is usually less than 10% of what it would normally sell for. They charge towing, storage etc etc it can get ugly I just want to get paid.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Long story short, I sued UPS and since losing and losing an appeal they have been stalling payment. I am not willing to give them any more chances to pay up or to file another appeal. On Monday at 9:00 am I can file a writ of execution, and I am going to do it right on the dead line. I am looking for who UPS uses to pay vendors with. Preferably a national bank, this way I can have the Constable's office get the funds directly from their account, otherwise I am just going to have them go in and take the register's, computers, vehicles etc at the local office. I figure that the bank account is better for all involved even if it is funnier and more harmful to UPS to do the other. This is why I am asking if anyone knows who UPS banks with.

Thank you,

VRT

I sure hope you are in my city and they take my package car on Monday.

Woohoo.

Yea, good luck with that.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You don't get to keep the vehicle, I have seen it done once before they will seize what they think a vehicle will sell for on the courthouse steps, which is usually less than 10% of what it would normally sell for. They charge towing, storage etc etc it can get ugly I just want to get paid.
So, how much they owe you?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obviously this guy is a troll and not to be taken seriously.

As far as what bank UPS uses----I was told that they actually use 2 banks, one on each coast, and that they pay their East Coast employees out of the West Coast bank, and vice versa, making money (interest) on the time between the checks are cut by the employer and cashed by the employee---this is called the float. This may not be as prevalent today with the greater use of direct deposit and much quicker check cashing through EFT.

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Thank you,

VRT
I think it's some bank in Nigeria? I've been waiting for a huge amount of cash myself.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Obviously this guy is a troll and not to be taken seriously.

Agree. Sure glad nobody fed the troll and wrote out a response to his question...

As far as what bank UPS uses----I was told that they actually use 2 banks, one on each coast, and that they pay their East Coast employees out of the West Coast bank, and vice versa, making money (interest) on the time between the checks are cut by the employer and cashed by the employee---this is called the float. This may not be as prevalent today with the greater use of direct deposit and much quicker check cashing through EFT
giphy.gif

VRT

You guys can laugh and say troll all you want, I am just looking for an easy enough answer.

The more than likely use a lot of accounts, our stores use four or more accounts.

On a serious note, the loss for UPS and judgement is in the western united states. The judgement was for around 15k with fees etc the total is around 20k, not a lot but enough for me to be pissy and step it up a few notches in the hurry mode.

VRT

If you take a package car, make the driver show you how to start it first.

LOL, I talked to a buddy of mine who is a Constable in another jurisdiction that is in the same state as this judgement. He did one on a delivery company last year. They deliver perishables etc for grocery etc. What they did was just seize 8 trucks allowing around 1k each for auction value, didn't give them time to get the manager etc. The delivery company did get all of the trucks and contents back, but it was after 24 hours of the trucks and refrigeration systems all the way off. He told me what they do is charge towing of $300 for each normal vehicle and then $5-$20 per mile, plus storage, he said he had no clue how much they would charge for the same on one of their box trucks. They had to pay all of the fees and the judgement in cash before they were released, they sized the trucks on a Friday morning and didn't get them back until Monday. My buddy said that I should get the Constable to do it the day before Thanksgiving or some long weekend just to be a jerk. He knows a few of the Constables that work in this jurisdiction and would make a phone call. He has been a Constable for many years and he said what he used to do was find out when the companies payday was and size the payroll account making paychecks bounce on payday, that is way too harsh.

Star B

White Lightening
Just seize assets. Call the news crew and have them there while the stuff is being seized.

"News at 11, UPS trucks in Nowhereville seized due to an unpaid judgement, what will that do for your amazon shipment? Find out at 11"

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Thank you,

VRT
Too long

VRT

Just seize assets. Call the news crew and have them there while the stuff is being seized.

"News at 11, UPS trucks in Nowhereville seized due to an unpaid judgement, what will that do for your amazon shipment? Find out at 11"

ROTFL, I think this would be funny. Find out when the flight is leaving for the day and the trucks have already left the airport, this would leave just the aircraft. On the judgement the office at the airport is what is listed as the business address, so seize the aircraft, that would be very extreme but I think is justified. On this issue at the mediation someone that works in the office showed up that told the mediator "I have no authority to do anything other than to show up to this, so I don't want to hear what they have to say" this upset the mediator and so they set it for trial right there.