Who does UPS bank with?

DOK

LOL, I talked to a buddy of mine who is a Constable in another jurisdiction that is in the same state as this judgement. He did one on a delivery company last year. They deliver perishables etc for grocery etc. What they did was just seize 8 trucks allowing around 1k each for auction value, didn't give them time to get the manager etc. The delivery company did get all of the trucks and contents back, but it was after 24 hours of the trucks and refrigeration systems all the way off. He told me what they do is charge towing of $300 for each normal vehicle and then $5-$20 per mile, plus storage, he said he had no clue how much they would charge for the same on one of their box trucks. They had to pay all of the fees and the judgement in cash before they were released, they sized the trucks on a Friday morning and didn't get them back until Monday. My buddy said that I should get the Constable to do it the day before Thanksgiving or some long weekend just to be a jerk. He knows a few of the Constables that work in this jurisdiction and would make a phone call. He has been a Constable for many years and he said what he used to do was find out when the companies payday was and size the payroll account making paychecks bounce on payday, that is way too harsh.
Sorry bruh, this is UPS, you ain't repossessing any vehicles from your local UPS, you'd most likely be going to jail followed by a lawsuit.

I think it's some bank in Nigeria? I've been waiting for a huge amount of cash myself.
I'm currently waiting for more than $500 I worked there for over a month never got paid once I went to workday app and could see my payments but there were no transit numbers,no account numbers or reference numbers Its just blank where these things are supposed to be at... What happened was I had direct deposit set up then I left my wallet in an Uber car..
Thankfully i canceled all my cards,which for some reason on the card in which my direct deposit was linked,the bank account was suddenly closed for multiple suspicious fraud alerts the day before payday..anyways I thought I was supposed to get a paper check for the first check anyway,right?
My stupid supervisor said she gave me my first check,but I would know if someone handed me money,believe that😆😎
So what's the course of action I should take to get my paychecks? I quit because of this issue with pay then them arguing with me basically calling me a liar straight up to my face.. I thought smacking the taste buds out their mouths

Commercial Inside Release

If you are currently not with the company, you can still go to your state labor board. Some states it is called wage and hour division or department. You usually have 24 months to file (like the statutes for any legal matter,) and you will get your money if you want to pursue your paycheck. Look up your state offices and usually you can file a claim online. Sit back, relax, provide info they request, and let them go after the local UPS management. You pay taxes for this protection, use it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm currently waiting for more than $500 I worked there for over a month never got paid once I went to workday app and could see my payments but there were no transit numbers,no account numbers or reference numbers Its just blank where these things are supposed to be at... What happened was I had direct deposit set up then I left my wallet in an Uber car..
Thankfully i canceled all my cards,which for some reason on the card in which my direct deposit was linked,the bank account was suddenly closed for multiple suspicious fraud alerts the day before payday..anyways I thought I was supposed to get a paper check for the first check anyway,right?
My stupid supervisor said she gave me my first check,but I would know if someone handed me money,believe that😆😎
So what's the course of action I should take to get my paychecks? I quit because of this issue with pay then them arguing with me basically calling me a liar straight up to my face.. I thought smacking the taste buds out their mouths

Oh, you already quit that changes everything
Good luck to ya you’re gonna need it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Long story short, I sued UPS and since losing and losing an appeal they have been stalling payment. I am not willing to give them any more chances to pay up or to file another appeal. On Monday at 9:00 am I can file a writ of execution, and I am going to do it right on the dead line. I am looking for who UPS uses to pay vendors with. Preferably a national bank, this way I can have the Constable's office get the funds directly from their account, otherwise I am just going to have them go in and take the register's, computers, vehicles etc at the local office. I figure that the bank account is better for all involved even if it is funnier and more harmful to UPS to do the other. This is why I am asking if anyone knows who UPS banks with.

Thank you,

VRT

They keep all the money in a sock under Carols mattress

DOK

You guys can laugh and say troll all you want, I am just looking for an easy enough answer.

The more than likely use a lot of accounts, our stores use four or more accounts.

On a serious note, the loss for UPS and judgement is in the western united states. The judgement was for around 15k with fees etc the total is around 20k, not a lot but enough for me to be pissy and step it up a few notches in the hurry mode.
So you have attorneys, legal assistants, etc on retainer to seek litigation against ups, and all the detailed research that went along with that, but you come on a public forum to ask a bunch of box oxen what bank UPS uses?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You guys can laugh and say troll all you want, I am just looking for an easy enough answer.

The more than likely use a lot of accounts, our stores use four or more accounts.

On a serious note, the loss for UPS and judgement is in the western united states. The judgement was for around 15k with fees etc the total is around 20k, not a lot but enough for me to be pissy and step it up a few notches in the hurry mode.
Exactly which company within the UPS corporation did you sue and win ?
Because only their assets can you have a judgment against.
Any first year law student would have told you that up front.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So you have attorneys, legal assistants, etc on retainer to seek litigation against ups, and all the detailed research that went along with that, but you come on a public forum to ask a bunch of box oxen what bank UPS uses?

Exactly which company within the UPS corporation did you sue and win ?
Because only their assets can you have a judgment against.
Any first year law student would have told you that up front.

You guys are asking questions to someone who posted here over six years ago.