Who does UPS bank with?

VRT

Are you going to do this 'Sweet Justice': A Florida Couple 'Forecloses' On Bank Of America
If so I think it's bank of America also that's what's on the paycheck

They have drug this out long enough and yes, I will have the police seize assets just like this, but by the law in my state I don't have to take a check, and I won't. They are making this tough on me so I make it tough on them lol. Kind of like I owned an office building that was on a corner. Tow truck drivers used to cut across it after cutting their tires a few times we installed remotely controlled bollards, we locked them in for a while it was entertaining.

VRT

But why come here for information and not hire a lawyer ?

A couple of reasons the main one is the attorney wants to do is what is called a debtors examination which orders UPS into court and takes a few months. I want to do it quicker and not put out 5k in a retainer for an attorney also.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They have drug this out long enough and yes, I will have the police seize assets just like this, but by the law in my state I don't have to take a check, and I won't. They are making this tough on me so I make it tough on them lol. Kind of like I owned an office building that was on a corner. Tow truck drivers used to cut across it after cutting their tires a few times we installed remotely controlled bollards, we locked them in for a while it was entertaining.

So you were falsely imprisoning them. Isn't that illegal ? You will get nothing from UPS and like it dude

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
vdg1sl.png

Box Ox

the loss for UPS and judgement is in the western united states.

You should really get one in the east so I can dream of the surviving ultra high step manual shifters at my location someday disappearing overnight. Miserable rides for 200+ stops.

Box Ox

Western US. Texas. Constables.

He really gets around.

My first thought was Canadian. Maybe saw how Justin Bieber and Celine Dion made it big down here. Tried his luck at also becoming a big deal singer here in the States with maybe a little acting on the side. Didn't pan out so it's come down to shakedowns to make ends meet.

DOK

Long story short, I sued UPS and since losing and losing an appeal they have been stalling payment. I am not willing to give them any more chances to pay up or to file another appeal. On Monday at 9:00 am I can file a writ of execution, and I am going to do it right on the dead line. I am looking for who UPS uses to pay vendors with. Preferably a national bank, this way I can have the Constable's office get the funds directly from their account, otherwise I am just going to have them go in and take the register's, computers, vehicles etc at the local office. I figure that the bank account is better for all involved even if it is funnier and more harmful to UPS to do the other. This is why I am asking if anyone knows who UPS banks with.

Thank you,

VRT

Do tell the details of the story.