Who Else Has Seen This Video?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I tried to watch it, he lost me at "I don't like to sweat...." and everything after that. We already have too many like him, no great loss when he left the company.

bfeather

Only made it halfway in, kid was jumping all over the place. No real valid points made, just sounded like he didn't want to work hard. He also sounded uneducated because of all the swearing. Funny video though

DoMorePayLessUPS

The bottom line is that being a preloader isn't for everyone and is unquestionably the 2nd hardest job at UPS behind dumping bags upstairs.. his language sounds like a typical day on the belt at UPS haha

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I remember watching this video on YouTube before I got hired as a pre-loader.

Feel free to comment your thoughts on his UPS experience:

OYEzwG.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
That would more than likely just weaken the military rather than toughen up any individuals.

The point is that there is no coddling and one either mans up and succeeds or becomes a habitual screw up and is ridden harder and harder until they wash out or change their perspectives.

We can take some lessons from the IDF, ROKAF, HEER, etc and some of the other 60 countries that also require military service.

http://dbp.idebate.org/en/index.php/Debate:_Mandatory_military_service

PT Car Washer

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I'm a preloader. I have been for 2 years. It definitely makes you realize what it is to work and now that I'm good at it I find joy in watching others struggle like I did. (lol I know so bad)