Who Else Has Seen This Video?

brownstreak86

"I don't like to sweat"? Well then don't take a physical labor job! What do people expect when they take a job at UPS? Go work at Taco Bell for $8 an hour and get a free chalupa per a shift.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The point is that there is no coddling and one either mans up and succeeds or becomes a habitual screw up and is ridden harder and harder until they wash out or change their perspectives.

We can take some lessons from the IDF, ROKAF, HEER, etc and some of the other 60 countries that also require military service.

http://dbp.idebate.org/en/index.php/Debate:_Mandatory_military_service
Possibly. But you gotta think about the guys over there who do have the heart and ethic, who will wind up killed because they had to depend on guys like this to have their back.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I personally like this video from a few years ago..The Michael Moore one where vinny goes to visit ups hot shots in vests in Atlanta...hilarious maybe someone can post it here since I have no idea how you kids do that kind of stuff

hardcharger

He would of made a great part time sup!!! Can't hack it as a package handler and too lazy to be a driver. He's got all the criteria to be one the many worthless PT sups. We've got way to many in our center and they all are clueless. I don't see the purpose for these over paid car washers

DoMorePayLessUPS

So Please tell me how being a preloader is harder then being a driver

Don't get me wrong it is a tough job , but just tough you guys turn your brain off and just go with no consequence of your actions

Well, firstly, our actions are not inconsequential. Secondly, driving is basically unloading with the addition of driving. I stated this before, but, I don't see the difficulty in seeing an address, driving to that address, grabbing a package, leaving it at that address, and leaving. Many drivers try to overstate the difficulty of their job when it truly is that simple.

P

pickup

At the end he is looking for subscribers. I suspect he is trying to build up on YouTube to the point of being able to make money for the eyeballs looking at his videos.

He will never reach that critical mass of subscribers with videos like this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, firstly, our actions are not inconsequential. Secondly, driving is basically unloading with the addition of driving. I stated this before, but, I don't see the difficulty in seeing an address, driving to that address, grabbing a package, leaving it at that address, and leaving. Many drivers try to overstate the difficulty of their job when it truly is that simple.
If only it was that simple....

jaker

trolling
Well with that said , how hard is loading a truck

You take the box of the belt and hopefully put in the right truck rinse and repeat

Well with that said , how hard is loading a truck

You take the box of the belt and hopefully put in the right truck rinse and repeat
One box is not an optimum carry. Try 250 boxes an hour spread out over 3 or 4 package cars. Plus irregs and overweight's and jams. Ever done the job?

jaker

trolling
One box is not an optimum carry. Try 250 boxes an hour spread out over 3 or 4 package cars. Plus irregs and overweight's and jams. Ever done the job?
Yep for 5 years before the fancy PAS number thing, when you had to look on the chart find the address load in the right car ( because some odd reason we had less missloads back then) still 4 cars and irregs and overweights

Yep for 5 years before the fancy PAS number thing, when you had to look on the chart find the address load in the right car ( because some odd reason we had less missloads back then) still 4 cars and irregs and overweights
For the most part there were no misloads using the charts. The flow was a whole lot less back then as I remember (35 years ago) and we had time to do the job right. No way would I want to work the preload now. Put me in the sort aisle. Also max weight was 50 lbs and very few irregs.