Who else is screwed?

iruhnman630

What else does anybody have to do right now?

Don't ya know theres an international panoramadamndemic goin on?

You're not allowed to do anything anyway.

Might as well make a few extra $$$ in the longer daylight while the $$$ is there to be made.

iruhnman630

We were getting global messages asking for volunteers to help other centers across the state.

Not sure if they are just overwhelmed with volume or going through covid hotspots with people on quarantine

Thegameisrigged

I can think of about 20 million unemployed people right now who would take your place.
Yeah, would like to, but can’t. Perfect excuse to violate the contract. “Oh shut up and let ups screw you over, just be thankful you’re not at home right now.”
Meanwhile, if those same people actually had this job, they’ll feel the same way.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, would like to, but can’t. Perfect excuse to violate the contract. “Oh shut up and let ups screw you over, just be thankful you’re not at home right now.”
Meanwhile, if those same people actually had this job, they’ll feel the same way.

You do realize that what you guys do is not exactly rocket science, don't you?

542thruNthru

Never said it was; in fact, with the company software, it is basically data entry while wearing a tie.

Of course, we all know how difficult dealer swaps can be.

20200116221111.jpg

Whither

Scofflaw
After doing a little more 1000 stops for the week 2 weeks ago, my route completely blew up last week. Weds-Fri: 275 stops, 234, 264. Over-70s galore. Different pkg car each day, always a 700, but at least not a damned rental.

I think we'll be in the weeds for a while around here. A lot of people are making decent money for the first time in their lives -- ironically, via unemployment -- and even though the restrictions are relaxing, many of their jobs are already gone. Safe to say that the pandemic is only accelerating the trend of online shopping as well.

Low seniority M-friend drivers started getting forced to work Sat as well. Center ran 2x the Sat routes, but I still went out w ~50 stops/100 pieces above average. Glad to among the last few T-S RPCDs in my center, but who knows, come next week we might all be working, or calling off (haha), Mon.

chicken alfredo

He’s absolutely right . Do your stops , work your 60 or 70 depending on where you are , and be grateful ! Make that money , honey !

chicken alfredo

What else does anybody have to do right now?

Don't ya know theres an international panoramadamndemic goin on?

You're not allowed to do anything anyway.

Might as well make a few extra $$$ in the longer daylight while the $$$ is there to be made.
Preach it ! Grab that cash while it’s still falling from the sky instead of crying that the sky is falling !

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Volume is horrendous at FXG as well... here's one of the worse ones last month:
2020-05-13 21.45.00.jpg

We don't have enough of the new scanners & I'm logging in as a helper to find out this mess that the original route driver has left on the pallets.

I only loaded up with 100 stops at that time, mostly essential cargo (my eta was midnight )