Who Fuels Up?

Oldfart

Because I don't GAF what your SM does. That's why. Why don't you ask the SM why he makes claims about company policy that he knows aren't true?

It takes about 2 minutes to search policy for whatever I'm looking for. They have access (and so do you) to the same info that I have. If they can't be honest with you about it and you're too lazy find it out on your own... not my problem.

You sit on your tail and tell us what you think policy is only to find out that "policy" is actually "a request from my SM."
Acceptable conduct.

Besides not being allowed to drink I believe 8 hrs before your shift.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Is there some reason why you can't ask him to show you these policies that you blindly parrot? You have the same access to the same policy manuals that he has and that I have. Why don't you go look these policies up and tell us where they are?
Some things are beyond the scope of those with only a sixth grade education. OR those who act like one.

BootsOnTarmac

Go ahead and try it, what have you to lose? If you have no problem stealing from your employer, go for it! Let us know how this works out for you. :thumbup1:

Sorry, I could not help myself to using a Smilie.

J92

Go ahead and try it, what have you to lose? If you have no problem stealing from your employer, go for it! Let us know how this works out for you. :thumbup1:

Sorry, I could not help myself to using a Smilie.

Honestly, they should just give the gas to UPS employees anyways. It would be a perk no other employer has and I'm sure FedEx' employees would throw a fit. (at least during peak)

Oldfart

In the OLDFART PARALLEL UNIVERSE, I am sure that is all that matters. Pathetic.
If a person braggs he is smarter than me and has not accomplished more than me, what does he have to bragg about. He sounds like a serious UNDERACHIEVER if a 6th grade graduate has the same job and makes more money.

McFeely

Huge Member
If a person braggs he is smarter than me and has not accomplished more than me, what does he have to bragg about. He sounds like a serious UNDERACHIEVER if a 6th grade graduate has the same job and makes more money.

Your income impresses me!

Your spelling does not.

Just kidding, your income doesn't impress me either. Bummer.

Oldfart

Your income impresses me!

Your spelling does not.

Just kidding, your income doesn't impress me either. Bummer.

Sorry for my typo. It is very difficult to text on a brick phone. That screen is mighty small and sometimes typos slip by.

What do you expect from a 6th grade graduate?