Who is a fault when a dog is run over by accident yet not killed?

Kounter Klockwize

While I see the difference in both, no one should ever get charged with a preventable for being bitten by a dog.
That will never hold water as im sure you got a warning letter threatening your job. Your center manager Has a set amount of money for his or her center for all the income that comes into that center. Every reported injury and accident. The center gets money taken out. Chime in if anyone can explain this better. TX

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That will never hold water as im sure you got a warning letter threatening your job. Your center manager Has a set amount of money for his or her center for all the income that comes into that center. Every reported injury and accident. The center gets money taken out. Chime in if anyone can explain this better. TX
The only time I ever reported a dog bite and missed work for it I did not receive a warning letter. If I ever did, I would fight it all the way to the top.

BTW, we're FedEx Express not UPS.

dvalleyjim

Never run over peoples dogs. Stop the truck and let them get them under control. Or leave and come back later. You can't run over dogs ever. Not that some dogs don't need to be run over you just can't do it! Now if you already run over a dog your screwed!