Who is noam chomsky?

Box Ox

So on one hand, you simply believe that Trump wants to bang his daughter. On the other hand, Biden's daughter has actually written about showers with him. And you believe that Trump is the bigger pervert, @baklava ?

Sounds like an embarrassing argument to try and make but OK.....
They’re both pervs, I didn’t compare them.

Uh huh. So who would you say is the bigger pervert given the actual available evidence?

Box Ox

Up to a point I agree but it seems with Trump they went into a mass psychosis. I don't remember the libs being this crazy when Clinton was president. Seemed like the wheels started coming off when the Supreme Court decided Bush was the winner over Gore. And Trump beating Hillary made them snap.

It was Trump beating Hillary. The lingering emotional trauma from election night 2016 is still evident for some whenever they post that Hillary laughing meme as if she weren't a failed Presidential candidate.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
And we've had close to seven years here of people losing their minds over everything Trump related no matter how minor it is. Physicians, heal thyselves. Better yet, he who lives in a glass house...
Can you ever engage in a discussion that isn’t “bUt tHe LeFt…”
Uh huh. So who would you say is the bigger pervert given the actual available evidence?
Biden. Ivanka is at least an adult.

Doesn’t minimize the fact that Trump is publicly horny for his daughter and it would kill you ti admit it.

Box Ox

Doesn’t minimize the fact that Trump is publicly horny for his daughter and it would kill you ti admit it.

I hate Trump but I'm not seeing it.

Close enough. Wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t have the rest of the creepy context to go with it. He’s horny for his daughter. You know it.View attachment 427629

If someone pats you at the same spot are they touching your butt? I know leftists are the new Puritans but this claim is still pretty impressive.

vantexan

Can you ever engage in a discussion that isn’t “bUt tHe LeFt…”

Biden. Ivanka is at least an adult.

Just pointing out how y'all think it's ok to go after the Right all the time on everything but think the Right has no right to do the same to the Left. Stop giving the Right so much ammunition and you'll see a lot less "bUt tHe LeFt".

vantexan

I don’t believe you

Close enough, especially given his other comments about her

“if she wasn’t my daughter I’d be dating her”
Wow, anyone who spends any time on this forum knows Box Ox hates Trump with a passion. Difference between him and the far Left is he's willing to look at both sides of an issue instead of just ranting about the Right. "BuT TrUmP!"

rickyb

Wow, anyone who spends any time on this forum knows Box Ox hates Trump with a passion. Difference between him and the far Left is he's willing to look at both sides of an issue instead of just ranting about the Right. "BuT TrUmP!"
i am far left and i will make fun of biden, trump, hillary, w bush alike

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Up to a point I agree but it seems with Trump they went into a mass psychosis. I don't remember the libs being this crazy when Clinton was president. Seemed like the wheels started coming off when the Supreme Court decided Bush was the winner over Gore. And Trump beating Hillary made them snap.
It’s been a gradual slide into insanity. That’s why there’s no debating with them. I learned that decades ago with the gun debate. They are for laws that only they want.