Who is noam chomsky?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Another left winger meltdown out of the blue lmfao.

Seems to be contagious around here lately.

The trash media they consume must be getting them all riled up or something

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Another left winger meltdown out of the blue lmfao.

Seems to be contagious around here lately.

The trash media they consume must be getting them all riled up or something
Nothing worse than the sanctimonious trump voter that thinks he was hand picked by Jesus.

Admit that dude is a pervert and you don’t care

vantexan

Close enough. Wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t have the rest of the creepy context to go with it. He’s horny for his daughter. You know it.View attachment 427629
No, I don't. We know for a fact Joe Biden took showers with his little girl according to her diary but y'all only focus on what you think Trump is doing with always the most negative interpretation.

Box Ox

Trump wants to bang his own daughter. Search your feelings you know it’s true.
We know for a fact Joe Biden took showers with his little girl according to her diary

So on one hand, you simply believe that Trump wants to bang his daughter. On the other hand, Biden's daughter has actually written about showers with him. And you believe that Trump is the bigger pervert, @baklava ?

Sounds like an embarrassing argument to try and make but OK.....

rickyb

So on one hand, you simply believe that Trump wants to bang his daughter. On the other hand, Biden's daughter has actually written about showers with him. And you believe that Trump is the bigger pervert, @baklava ?

They are both trash can garbage

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
So on one hand, you simply believe that Trump wants to bang his daughter.
He does. It’s obvious.
On the other hand, Biden's daughter has actually written about showers with him.
Biden is a senile corrupt creep around children, I did not vote for him.

And you believe that Trump is the bigger pervert, @baklava ?
They’re both pervs, I didn’t compare them.
I didn’t. I just want the Trump lovers to admit he’s got a hard-on for his daughter. They can’t do it, even though it’s obvious.

vantexan

He does. It’s obvious.

They’re both pervs, I didn’t compare them.

I didn’t. I just want the Trump lovers to admit he’s got a hard-on for his daughter. They can’t do it, even though it’s obvious.
Because it's a ridiculous assertion. He loves and is very proud of his daughter. It's Trump haters who turn it into something unseemly. Come up with a diary with entries about him showering with her and you've got something. Until then this is about you, not him. Real world problems out there and this is what you focus on.

vantexan

There’s a thread here where people are losing their minds about a tranny on a bud light can
And we've had close to seven years here of people losing their minds over everything Trump related no matter how minor it is. Physicians, heal thyselves. Better yet, he who lives in a glass house...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And we've had close to seven years here of people losing their minds over everything Trump related no matter how minor it is. Physicians, heal thyselves. Better yet, he who lives in a glass house...
Losing their minds? That ship sailed long ago.

vantexan

Losing their minds? That ship sailed long ago.
Up to a point I agree but it seems with Trump they went into a mass psychosis. I don't remember the libs being this crazy when Clinton was president. Seemed like the wheels started coming off when the Supreme Court decided Bush was the winner over Gore. And Trump beating Hillary made them snap.