Who is noam chomsky?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yes people are suffering around hte world because of US policies

latin america, middle east, africa, asia. ukraine!

america likes the war in ukraine! people are suffering including us with higher gas prices, inflation and nuclear war. but america is trying to hold onto its declining empire so the war must go on
You said Trump. Liar

vantexan

no i am looking at fuel prices in canada

and i also looked at energy costs in EU. did trump encourage nato expansion or not?
Did he? Trump questioned whether NATO was still needed and pushed its members to pay their fair share. And you specifically cited rising fuel costs during a period that was mostly under Biden and yet somehow it was Trump's fault and he ruined a billion lives because if it according to you.

rickyb

Did he? Trump questioned whether NATO was still needed and pushed its members to pay their fair share. And you specifically cited rising fuel costs during a period that was mostly under Biden and yet somehow it was Trump's fault and he ruined a billion lives because if it according to you.
Im a rock

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
OK, did you see him pat her on the ass?
Close enough. Wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t have the rest of the creepy context to go with it. He’s horny for his daughter. You know it.
7447EBC0-18DA-4F76-BC5A-7AB71E9FDBC8.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You worship the man.

Defend his policies but admit he’s a creep about Ivanka. It’s undeniable.
You’re full of :censored2:. Your scumbag Biden is the creep, but as usual a left wing commie will deflect. Now I remember why I had you on ignore. Move along, comrade

Last edited:

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
You’re full of :censored2:. Your scumbag Biden is the he creep, but as usual a left wing commie will deflect.
Biden is a senile corrupt creep around children, I did not vote for him.

You’re a weak kuck that will never say a bad word about trump