Who knows UPS paycodes?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
"Code 45 is used only on turbocharged engines — because it shows that the turbocharger boost (the amount of additional air pressure in the manifold caused by the turbocharger) is higher than the limit set by the ECU. When code 45 is set, the power limited light is not lit (it is lit as long as the overboost condition is experienced, but goes out once boost is seen as being in the acceptable range), and the system does not enter limp mode. Code 45 can be accompanied by code 36."

Short answer: No I don't know. :peaceful:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
"Problem: Error (Code 45) is a known error that is caused by outdated or corrupt drivers. Failure to keep your drivers up to date could result with system malfunctions and device problems. Solution: It is highly recommended that you update your drivers now to fix the problem. "

Short answer: I still don't know, but it doesn't sound good for you if you're a driver. :surprised:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know what a Colt 45 is but that probably doesn't help you.

Colt_45_redesign.jpg

FelixTheGreat

pay code 45 is a non-paid, non-occasion day off. it is used if you requested a paid day off and no more paid days left in the bank. it's a free day...no money and no entitlements used. hope that helps

david426

thank felix and red for the good info.. They sent some of us home the otherday, totally on a voluntary basis.. I did not want to burn an option day.. I have 7 of them.. so they use a code 45

smokey

Typically the correct procedure would be to code an employee option/sick day a code 25 or 27, but unfortunatley employee entitlements have not been uploaded in Dallas. Therefore districts have been instructed to code any employee who has used an option/sick day 45 or 47 temporarliy, until the entitlment banks poplulate.