who no how to be a taper in "cach"

over9five

Staff member
"Vote for Kenmei!!!!!!! Kenmei for president!"

Time to EMail Diadlover. We can have a BrownCafe Presidential election again!

(Where the heck has he been?)

DIADLOVER 2008 !!!!! (....I will once again be Diadlovers campaign manager)

helenofcalifornia

He sounds like he will fit in nicely at the new cost-cutting UPS. I hope if he is unloading or loading those trailers that someone doesn't "mistakenly" lock that boy in the truck and ship him out.

Pollocknbrown

He sounds like he will fit in nicely at the new cost-cutting UPS. I hope if he is unloading or loading those trailers that someone doesn't "mistakenly" lock that boy in the truck and ship him out.

Ha ha that happened to my supe not to long ago, was unloading a trailer (we know not suppose to do it, but the guy he was replacing was at safety zone so not gonna make a big deal out of 10 mins), he opened the trailer, cleaned out the first wall, the door wasnt opened all the way, the next two walls fell, brought the door down with them, locking him in and he couldnt get the the door, he had to call with his cell phone the phones he uses to have trailers pulled off and on etc. the sweeper answers and just started laughing, i looked at him and asked "whats up" he said follow him and we preceeded to find out sup buried in a truck. He will never live that down.

kenmei

Ha ha that happened to my supe not to long ago, was unloading a trailer (we know not suppose to do it, but the guy he was replacing was at safety zone so not gonna make a big deal out of 10 mins), he opened the trailer, cleaned out the first wall, the door wasnt opened all the way, the next two walls fell, brought the door down with them, locking him in and he couldnt get the the door, he had to call with his cell phone the phones he uses to have trailers pulled off and on etc. the sweeper answers and just started laughing, i looked at him and asked "whats up" he said follow him and we preceeded to find out sup buried in a truck. He will never live that down.

u must be joking right.y a full time sup will unload the trailer lol

Pollocknbrown

ya and your point? im not suppose to have my ipod or cell phone in there, and i do. the look at it as, if its not haulting ur production they dont care (atleast my FT sups etc)

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
BTW kenmei,

I'm usually not the person to point out others mistakes (God knows I make plenty too.) You make want to try to make an effort to proofread your writing. PLEASE don't take offense to this.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Hey you guys this is a world wide thread. It's possible kenmei does not speak fluent English, try posting on a German, or Ireland thread in their language and try not to sound foolish.