Who out there have these in your buildings’ trucks?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
In our center. It has been 6 months with the sensors. It does cut down on misloads. We may have about 2 or 3 a day in our building. Management does come and get them for service. The problem is the load quality has gotten worse since. Although we only have 30 routes on Tuesdays. The loaders are loading 3 trucks each. Plus scanning all boxes. They just are basically thrown in loads. Maybe if each is cut down to 2 loads each. It would be better.
For you guys who can't follow Orion. You all realize. RDO is going to be gone very soon. So, start following ODO. It is what they want. Yeah, I know you don't want to work 12 hrs a day. But, the only way they will fix it is to force them to fix it. I followed it from day one. My area has lost 20 to 30 miles since. With the same stop count. Tuesdays I have the same plan as my peak area. Which is only half of my normal route. Give them what they want. I do. Made 10k more last yr than I ever made.
It takes me about 10 to 15 mins to clean a friend’d up load. As opposed to another hour plus to run off two misloads.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Dummies try to stick them on over another sticker. These things wind up In my cars every time a neighboring center borrows one of mine for more than a week.