Who reads? Name some of the best and latest books you have read.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
About 2/3 of the way through Glenn Beck's "Common Sense"

Could you please lend it to Scott Davis after you are done reading it?

Please no, we have enough problems already. The last thing we need is to see Scott Davis on the news in a tri-corner hat, waving teabags around and calling Fred S a racist while demanding to see his birth certificate before breaking down in tears, blowing snot bubbles and blubbering about how much he loves his company. You think volume is down now....

tourists24

Please no, we have enough problems already. The last thing we need is to see Scott Davis on the news in a tri-corner hat, waving teabags around and calling Fred S a racist while demanding to see his birth certificate before breaking down in tears, blowing snot bubbles and blubbering about how much he loves his company. You think volume is down now....
Beck's book is doing very well,,, his volume isnt down.... he's not demanding to see anyone's birth certificate,,,, ok, he does cry like a baby and that is funny.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Beck's book is doing very well,,, his volume isnt down.... he's not demanding to see anyone's birth certificate,,,, ok, he does cry like a baby and that is funny.
Oh I'm sure it's doing well, he's quite a popular fellow :happy2:. Just not the best role model for a CEO, imho.

tourists24

Oh I'm sure it's doing well, he's quite a popular fellow :happy2:. Just not the best role model for a CEO, imho.
He does run his own company,,, I think it would be interesting to see how his employees feel about him being the head honcho of it.... You always make me think Jones and this is no exception..... Wonder who Scott Davis' role models are?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Great book just came out. "Level 26" about a notorious serial killer on the loose (thats all I'm giving away). There is a different slant about this book.

You have to read the book and watch videos when it tells you too. It's a page turner with creepy looking videos to boot!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have The Lost Symbol laying on the coffee table waiting for me to read it.
Funny, I always pick up the Globe & The Enquirer first. :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just finished reading The Lost Symbol on our trip. It was pretty good. I like the short chapters....easy stopping-off places. Enjoyed it.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I read The Trail of the Blue Comet: A History of the Jersey Central's New Jersey Southern Division. For those who don't know, The Jersey Central was a railroad company in NJ.

Great book, but because it is out of print, I paid $100 for it. And I was lucky to find it that cheap!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Historical Novels by Benard Cornwell are really good the Norse Chronicals,Agincourt,Sharpes Rifles etc.CS Forester (Hornblower series) and Patrick O'Brien (Jack Aubrey) if you like naval stuff.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Historical Novels by Benard Cornwell are really good the Norse Chronicals,Agincourt,Sharpes Rifles etc.CS Forester (Hornblower series) and Patrick O'Brien (Jack Aubrey) if you like naval stuff.
165391189_96fd64a9dc.jpg