Who should have first dibs on todays work?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
My question is the Preload here is scheduled T-S while a handful work M-Friday

Last Monday was considered a holiday, didn't work. Yet we worked T-Friday with today being a holiday and scheduled to work this coming T-S.

Shouldn't I be getting Tuesday off for the holiday cause that's my first regular scheduled day? Just like memorial and labor day I get Tuesdays off cause I'm not scheduled for Monday.

Didn't really think about the scenario till yesterday afternoon. Haven't had a chance to ask anyone at work about it.
Nope. We got hosed this year

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The 4-5 people who genuinely wanted to work 6 days was all they needed in addition to our (relatively longstanding) air drivers. It seems the company did not want to deal with the issue or forcing from the bottom this time around.

Drink Craft Beer

You shouldn’t be getting Tuesdays off after Monday holidays. Contract only states Mondays are observed when holidays fall on Sundays.
I'd totally agree.... if I was still M- Friday, but this way I'm still scheduled to work a 5 day week while the handful who work M-Friday get this Saturday off. Shouldn't have some work 4 days with the holiday off while the rest of the shift still has to work 5 days.

Since the contract was already set well before the T-S was implemented, I guess they can do whatever the :censored2: they want in this situation.