• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
I do.

Cach, you can't quit moderating because two people disagreed with one of your posts. This is an internet forum, and people are going to disagree with each other and you everyday! A very wise poster recently said, "water off a ducks back". That's gotta be you as a moderator.

I ask the Administrator to reject Cachsuxs resignation and re-instate his moderator status.

helenofcalifornia

There is a lot more looky loo's on this thread than voters, which tells me a whole lot of people don't know the back story on this issue. Anyone care to illuminate those of us who don't know about what happened?

HazMatMan

I know people have a right to disagree, but some people are down right nasty to others on here. I myself have been attacked several times because I may disagree with an opinion.. Or someone disagreeing with me will attack me...

local804

I know people have a right to disagree, but some people are down right nasty to others on here. I myself have been attacked several times because I may disagree with an opinion.. Or someone disagreeing with me will attack me...

good post hazmatman!
Go big blue
Santana 25 wins on the Mets?
gtfo

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would like him back too, I miss his sense of humor. I don't care if he comes back as a moderator or member, he is missed either way. When Cheryl decides a new moderator is needed, she will ask the rest of us who we like. Cachsux was recommended unanimously. There is a lot more to trying to moderate a site like this than most people realize, there is no way that everybody will be pleased. Cachsux has resigned as a mod and has apparently left the Brown Cafe altogether after getting frustrated trying to help in a thread. I hope he changes his mind and rejoins this community, he is well liked.

DS

Fenderbender
Define behave.
be·have
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/bɪˈheɪv/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bi-heyv]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciationverb, -haved, -hav·ing. –verb (used without object) 1.to act in a particular way; conduct or comport oneself or itself: The ship behaves well. 2.to act properly: Did the child behave? 3.to act or react under given circumstances: This plastic behaves strangely under extreme heat or cold. –verb (used with object) 4.to conduct or comport (oneself) in a proper manner: Sit quietly and behave yourself. :)
[Origin: 1400–50; late ME behaven (reflexive). See be-, have
thinsp.png
]

—Synonyms 1. perform, acquit oneself, deport oneself.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

iowa boy

I think its a fluke, hes GGOONNEE, LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN.
Maybe he's the new "ROBO MOD" and all us underlings just don't know it yet.:wink2:
I hope he does return to the forums either as a member or a mod. He will be sorely missed by some of us.

Last edited:

paidslave

be·have
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/bɪˈheɪv/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bi-heyv]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciationverb, -haved, -hav·ing. –verb (used without object) 1.to act in a particular way; conduct or comport oneself or itself: The ship behaves well. 2.to act properly: Did the child behave? 3.to act or react under given circumstances: This plastic behaves strangely under extreme heat or cold. –verb (used with object) 4.to conduct or comport (oneself) in a proper manner: Sit quietly and behave yourself. :)
[Origin: 1400–50; late ME behaven (reflexive). See be-, have
thinsp.png
]

—Synonyms 1. perform, acquit oneself, deport oneself.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Perform is the key adjective here folks. I do believe we all have a responsiblity to behave...Life is to short...

Are there scums out there that have hidden agendas? I am sure you won't post if you have one, now will you?