Who Wants Ice Cream?

bigbrownhen

We prefer any flavor ice cream from Braums. Get our milk there too. Good flavor and it's a little cheaper. My favorite is strawberry, little one loves chocolate chip cookie dough. Hubby is diabetic so he gets Blue Bunny no sugar added vanilla. It has a really good flavor, he just can't have it everyday. A few strawberries mixed with splenda is the best topping.
I must agreee with the other posters that the home made ice cream is the best.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I guess Bluebell or any other ice cream is history for me. Going to the doctor's today with an insanely high sugar number from my recent bloodwork.
No more sugar for me.

The good part.....the weight will fall off.:peaceful:
More,
Try reading the books:
Sugar Busters
and/or
Overcoming Runaway Blood Sugar by Dennis Pollack.

It will help you understand how the body works.

Key is to stay away from sugar, refined bread, potatoes, rice, etc - eat food as close as possible to it's natural form.

satellitedriver

I guess Bluebell or any other ice cream is history for me. Going to the doctor's today with an insanely high sugar number from my recent bloodwork.
No more sugar for me.

The good part.....the weight will fall off.:peaceful:
More,
have you doctor check you Gluten tolerance.
Hoax made some good suggestions.
Amazing results occurred when my 80yr old mother-in-law went on a gluten free diet.
Not that I am implying you are that old.:happy2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
More,
have you doctor check you Gluten tolerance.
Hoax made some good suggestions.
Amazing results occurred when my 80yr old mother-in-law went on a gluten free diet.
Not that I am implying you are that old.:happy2:

Steve!
Dude, playing with fire there!
Yes that dress makes you look thin, More.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Update: I had my doctor appointment and got the 'diet' lecture......No sugar, basically no meat or dairy either. The sweets are all thrown out or given away.

I start taking Metformin 500 mg (3 times a day)...I'll be working on the problem, seriously!! Side effect: I should drop weight like crazy!

Well, at least I can still enjoy my coffee in the AM................for now.