Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well that’s a shame.
Didn’t ride the school bus as a kid; got the :censored2: bullied out of me so my mom knew I ain’t :censored2: can’t fight drove me every day and picked me up in the Volvo
Walked every day. They bus them now from where I used to walk. Little snowflakes. That’s why they’re fat and sickly. I never got sick. I was a UPS driver in training and didn’t know it.😂

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Off-topic

What’s the deal with Break? How much time am I allowed in addition to the one hour lunch, is it paid, and does it affect being under or over allowed?

nWo

In the surveillance video, you can hear Kelley Beal screaming "stop" as the UPS truck starts going around the school bus.

Driver from my center. Haven't found out who yet but I hope you loose everything. Retirement, pension and all. You bring shame to what we do and 3 kids almost lost their lives due to your carelessness.

They told us at our PCM that he had 25 years safe driving. Can you confirm or deny this? I just assumed it was a newer idiot.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
They told us at our PCM that he had 25 years safe driving. Can you confirm or deny this? I just assumed it was a newer idiot.
I'm not sure of the exact time but I know accidents have been swept under the rug or made to disappear. I know he didn't have the patch.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
everyone-is-on-steriods-boxing.gif
I'm warning you for your own health
RectangularFlimsyKitty-size_restricted.gif

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I watched the video several times and cant tell if the lights are on.. Anyway, even elementary school students should be taught not to assume traffic is stopped. Yes, 8 year olds can be taught to look before crossing. I grew up in Boston and walked to and from school and took regular MBTA buses at that age.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I watched the video several times and cant tell if the lights are on.. Anyway, even elementary school students should be taught not to assume traffic is stopped. Yes, 8 year olds can be taught to look before crossing. I grew up in Boston and walked to and from school and took regular MBTA buses at that age.
But they’re idiots today

Dr.Brownz

Did the busdriver have the sign out? This is a situation where a front facing drive cam would actually help a UPS driver, as much as I hate the idea of cameras

Seymour Packages

This didn’t age well lol
If his Business Agent and local union leadership is worth anything, he will continue to work without missing a day. Still not a cardinal infraction. No accident. No injury. I would have to read his statement to see if UPS would have a case for dishonesty. I doubt it. Just hurt feelings and a melodramatic housewife looking for a news story. I have successfully defended drivers that came into the office from jail the previous night. Trust me, this would be cake for any good Shop Steward or BA. However, he does need to be retrained.