Who's using totalpay debit card?

drewed

Shankman
From the expierence throughout our local management team doing payroll adjustments... its a :censored2: program get a bank account and setup direct deposit

brett636

Talk to your manager about it to get whatever money you are owed. After that go sign up for a real bank account and have the money direct deposited there. The card is a cheap way for UPS to avoid the payroll costs of writing actual checks, and you get charged for every transaction you do on the card after the first. Once money has been deposited empty the card of every penny and spend it as you see fit. Otherwise you already meager paycheck is going to get ate up in fees.

BrownNinjaz

Talk to your manager about it to get whatever money you are owed. After that go sign up for a real bank account and have the money direct deposited there. The card is a cheap way for UPS to avoid the payroll costs of writing actual checks, and you get charged for every transaction you do on the card after the first. Once money has been deposited empty the card of every penny and spend it as you see fit. Otherwise you already meager paycheck is going to get ate up in fees.

I have a bank account. I didn't know my account number! he he.
I will tell them to change my bank account to eastern bank. That's what I have.

Anyhow, they added one check into my card.. but still owe me two more checks! ;\
I have to wait until Sunday to talk to my supervisor about it.

You think I should edit my Direct deposit and add my bank account number? :P

UPSGUY72

I have a bank account. I didn't know my account number! he he.
I will tell them to change my bank account to eastern bank. That's what I have.

Anyhow, they added one check into my card.. but still owe me two more checks! ;\
I have to wait until Sunday to talk to my supervisor about it.

You think I should edit my Direct deposit and add my bank account number? :P

Hear is what you need to do.

1. OPEN a bank account at a Credit Union if there is one near you, if not a regular bank ( Both savings and checking ) you will get a debt card and checks.
2. Get a Deposit form from your HR rep and fill it out with your bank info and make sure ALL your pay goes your checking account. you can set it up so you could have most of your money going to your checking account and maybe $5 or $10 a week going to your savings that way you can build up a safety net that you have if somethings happens.
3. GET RID OF TOTAL PAY CARD
4. Enjoy your money without getting raped with fees.

BrownNinjaz

Hear is what you need to do.

1. OPEN a bank account at a Credit Union if there is one near you, if not a regular bank ( Both savings and checking ) you will get a debt card and checks.
2. Get a Deposit form from your HR rep and fill it out with your bank info and make sure ALL your pay goes your checking account. you can set it up so you could have most of your money going to your checking account and maybe $5 or $10 a week going to your savings that way you can build up a safety net that you have if somethings happens.
3. GET RID OF TOTAL PAY CARD
4. Enjoy your money without getting raped with fees.

Thanks! I am going to do that. I will wait until they add the 2 checks they owe me. And then I will go to HR rep and talk to them. I do have my own bank account. I didn't know they had fee for totalpay debit card.. that sucks! Also, I am pissed off because I can't order anything... "it's been declined" blah blah.. I loathe totalpay! I am going to HR rep on Monday.

Last edited: