Why are all the anti Old Guard and Mafia posts deleted?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can't believe the English major made a mistake.
I make those kind of errors, a lot.
The difference is, I reread and edit after I post.
For some reason, for me, they stick out more on the real post than they do while typing?
You can get me often if "your" quick on the trigger, like Inthegame was this morning.

5habits100

I make those kind of errors, a lot.
The difference is, I reread and edit after I post.
For some reason, for me, they stick out more on the real post than they do while typing?
You can get me often if "your" quick on the trigger, like Inthegame was this morning.
Don't worry about it Alice. I could care less about your grammar.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I have had Teamster healthcare since Day One and have never paid more than $100, which was the ER deductible.

My son went to the ER at 4 in the morning. No doctors office or urgent care open.

They fixed him up but did not admit him.

Total bill... $6000 reduced to $4000 for contractual rate.

My portion....20%.... $800.

My portion under the UPS plan that I had.... $0

And don't try and tell me that even if we kept the plan that the ER benefit was going to change anyway. That would be total speculation.

We will never know.

10 point

My son went to the ER at 4 in the morning. No doctors office or urgent care open.

They fixed him up but did not admit him.

Total bill... $6000 reduced to $4000 for contractual rate.

My portion....20%.... $800.

My portion under the UPS plan that I had.... $0

And don't try and tell me that even if we kept the plan that the ER benefit was going to change anyway. That would be total speculation.

We will never know.
One of our drivers called me to tell me that his In Network bill for his wife's tetanus shot cost him $150.00.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's what he said too.

And IF you're calling my good friend and fellow driver a liar you are not only ignorant but also without knowledge on how to rebut things you find contrary to your experience/assumption without making yourself a liar.
Post the receipt. If not, he's a liar. The shot without insurance is about $65. I think some are just fueled with hatred. Calling me ignorant doesn't make your case.
Tell you friend to try in network and stop going to a medi spa with Dr. 90210 to get his shots.

Last edited:

10 point

Post the receipt. If not, he's a liar. The shot without insurance is about $65. I think some are just fueled with hatred. Calling me ignorant doesn't make your case.

If he will give me the receipt I will post it.

Until then YOU are the liar.
If I post it you'll still be a liar. And an ignorant one at that.

My friend doesn't lie. Can't say the same for you.

Hate has nothing to do with this issue but your hating makes it relevant?

You truly are lost.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

You truly are lost.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1440600464.360942.jpg

Who's lying now son? Maybe you need to get new friends.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

You truly are lost.
Same thing has happened to several co-workers and my wife.
They go to their doctor, who's in network and when the bill comes, the tetanus shot wasn't covered.
Apparently, we are supposed to know that we need to go to CVS for this particular shot? Neat
Unfortunately, at this juncture, it's kind of hard to get that toothpaste back in the tube.

In the end, it's about learning to navigate a new system that is leaps and bounds worse than what we had prior.
Is it better than my neighbors healthcare plan?
I don't know, nor do I care.
It's for sure much less than what I had, and was one of several concessions conceded in the last contract.
Unacceptable.

~Bbbl~

Same thing has happened to several co-workers and my wife.
They go to their doctor, who's in network and when the bill comes, the tetanus shot wasn't covered.
Apparently, we are supposed to know that we need to go to CVS for this particular shot? Neat
Unfortunately, at this juncture, it's kind of hard to get that toothpaste back in the tube.

In the end, it's about learning to navigate a new system that is leaps and bounds worse than what we had prior.
Is it better than my neighbors healthcare plan?
I don't know, nor do I care.
It's for sure much less than what I had, and was one of several concessions conceded in the last contract.
Unacceptable.

~Bbbl~
No S*.
We got hosed. Everyone was worried about when do I get my retro raise.

Very sad day,indeed.