Why are all the anti Old Guard and Mafia posts deleted?

2hoursover

Post the receipt. If not, he's a liar. The shot without insurance is about $65. I think some are just fueled with hatred. Calling me ignorant doesn't make your case.
Tell you friend to try in network and stop going to a medi spa with Dr. 90210 to get his shots.
OHHH the downfalls of Teamcare!!
What insurance company in their right mind would not cover ANY vaccinations for adults....
Oh I got the answer !! TEAMCARE!!
[emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

10 point

Play nice or I'm going to kick you out of my sandbox
And that is the problem with the healthcare industry.
And that is also the problem with the responses on this great site.

Wide Load COULD have said:
"Hey brother, you might have your friend check into an over billing situation because it's only $63.99 at Walgreen's".

Instead he basically called me a hater and son (which I take as a derogatory remark) and went on a rant about a possible overbilling situation that he wanted to start a idiotic fight about.

And then enters the pro company vulture that hangs in the trees of New York with his "all knowing" intellect.

Cheryl should rename this the Brown Cave' because of all the creatures crawling out of it with attitudes.

Childish.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
OHHH the downfalls of Teamcare!!
What insurance company in their right mind would not cover ANYA vaccinations for adults....
Oh I got the answer !! TEAMCARE!!
[emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]
I post FACTS! Which I did. And guess what happened? The "oh well then this happened and that happened"
Why don't you TU backing fools just admit you are on here only to monkey wrench our union. Unless you add value, I call you a scab.

10 point

Post the receipt. If not, he's a liar. The shot without insurance is about $65. I think some are just fueled with hatred. Calling me ignorant doesn't make your case.
Tell you friend to try in network and stop going to a medi spa with Dr. 90210 to get his shots.
His Dr is IN network. I already posted that in the initial post if you care to reread it.

In Network. Say it slowly. You'll get it.

wide load

And that is also the problem with the responses on this great site.

Wide Load COULD have said:
"Hey brother, you might have your friend check into an over billing situation because it's only $63.99 at Walgreen's".

Instead he basically called me a hater and son (which I take as a derogatory remark) and went on a rant about a possible overbilling situation that he wanted to start a idiotic fight about.

And then enters the pro company vulture that hangs in the trees of New York with his "all knowing" intellect.

Cheryl should rename this the Brown Cave' because of all the creatures crawling out of it with attitudes.

Childish.
Did you tell your friend,"Hey friend, that doesn't sound right. Tetanus shot are some of the oldest vaccines around. Maybe your doctor is screwing you and isn't Tramcare at all."? Was that said? Nope, you instantly went negative. And I'm the ignorant one.

2hoursover

Did you tell your friend,"Hey friend, that doesn't sound right. Tetanus shot are some of the oldest vaccines around. Maybe your doctor is screwing you and isn't Tramcare at all."? Was that said? Nope, you instantly went negative. And I'm the ignorant one.
We are paying big $ for flu shots also!!
Here's how it works son ...
You go to the doctor like you ALWAYS have to get your yearly shot.. They bill your insurance company and Teamcare doesn't pay... Now because Teamcare IS NOT "the same or in many cases better" you are paying the inflated insurance rate for your vaccination!! All because the ghetto insurance plan Teamcare will not pay for any vaccinations for adults!!
You got it SON?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Same thing has happened to several co-workers and my wife.
They go to their doctor, who's in network and when the bill comes, the tetanus shot wasn't covered.
Apparently, we are supposed to know that we need to go to CVS for this particular shot? Neat
Unfortunately, at this juncture, it's kind of hard to get that toothpaste back in the tube.

In the end, it's about learning to navigate a new system that is leaps and bounds worse than what we had prior.
Is it better than my neighbors healthcare plan?
I don't know, nor do I care.
It's for sure much less than what I had, and was one of several concessions conceded in the last contract.
Unacceptable.

~Bbbl~
This has nothing to do with our plan......this has to do with dr padding bills thinking ins will just pay.....and customers not paying attention because they trust the dr.....this was one of the big subjects in heathcare in our country......the doctor is a crook why should the insurance company pay blindly

2hoursover

This has nothing to do with our plan......this has to do with dr padding bills thinking ins will just pay.....and customers not psying attention because they trust the dr.....this was one of the big subjects in heathcare in our country......the doctor is a crook why should the insurance company pay blindly
you are wrong! We would not be in this situation if this plan was "identical and in some ways better"
We are in the jam because TEAMCARE will not cover any vaccinations for adult!! REALLY? How moronic does that sounds? I post facts!! Sad but true

10 point

Like Bubblehead said...
I had no clue that tetanus or dpt shots were available at Walgreen's or any other Rx.

Your ignorance comes into play when you have info to help others who are new to TeamCare but you choose instead to ridicule them as being negative and SCABS?!!! because they aren't aware of all the options.

If they a picture of a jack az with scabs on it I'd put your name on its rear end.

You bring value to this site?
You bring hostility. That's it.

10 point

This has nothing to do with our plan......this has to do with dr padding bills thinking ins will just pay.....and customers not paying attention because they trust the dr.....this was one of the big subjects in heathcare in our country......the doctor is a crook why should the insurance company pay blindly
I never had a problem under the old plan. Not like this guy did.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I never had a problem under the old plan. Not like this guy did.
This is a problem in the country dr charging for things people dont need and people not caring because its not there money........your friend got robbed not by ins company by the doctor......if the do tor wanted to charge $2000 to clip his finger nail should the ins pay it......absolutley not......same thing when he goes to the grocery store will he pay $50 for a gallon of milk absolutley not.........your friend has to be an educated consumer when going to the dr

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The plan should pay whoever performs the service, the preset fair market amount, leaving the patient responsible for the balance and future appointments with said service provider.
Instead TeamCare pays nothing, leaving me with the impression that they profit from the hoops we don't jump through.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I post FACTS! Which I did. And guess what happened? The "oh well then this happened and that happened"
Why don't you TU backing fools just admit you are on here only to monkey wrench our union. Unless you add value, I call you a scab.
Hoffa and Hall just called and asked that you stop trying to help.
They said it's leaving a 'Stink" behind.

After all, we all know what happened in your local when you tried to help?

10 point

This is a problem in the country dr charging for things people dont need and people not caring because its not there money........your friend got robbed not by ins company by the doctor......if the do tor wanted to charge $2000 to clip his finger nail should the ins pay it......absolutley not......same thing when he goes to the grocery store will he pay $50 for a gallon of milk absolutley not.........your friend has to be an educated consumer when going to the dr
I'm sure he knows what milk costs. The changes in the healthcare plans is often live and learn the hard way.
Regardless of the overbilling issue, the folks on here that are educated with the way TeamCare works should be a source of help in educating those new to the plan...not being a jack az and calling folks "scabs" because they don't "bring value" to the union. What bs.

If H & H are watching this they may tell Wide Load to quit helping the TU slate by stinking the place up with his attitude.

He should remember what happened to his boys the last election and show a little humility.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hoffa and Hall just called and asked that you stop trying to help.
They said it's leaving a 'Stink" behind.

After all, we all know what happened in your local when you tried to help?
I'm sure he knows what milk costs. The changes in the healthcare plans is often live and learn the hard way.
Regardless of the overbilling issue, the folks on here that are educated with the way TeamCare works should be a source of help in educating those new to the plan...not being a jack az and calling folks "scabs" because they don't "bring value" to the union. What bs.

If H & H are watching this they may tell Wide Load to quit helping the TU slate by stinking the place up with his attitude.

He should remember what happened to his boys the last election and show a little humility.
Wow!
Great minds think alike.

wide load

Valueless scabs. That's what he calls us.

There's how the union is rotting away. Arrogant supremacy.
Add value to the cause or destroy it? Bickering on a public forum about our labor issues only aids in company building power against us. If your helping in that, your a scab. If your offended by that comment, you have the choice to not be one. This goes for you too TDU blondie, @Bubblehead.

10 point

Add value to the cause or destroy it? Bickering on a public forum about our labor issues only aids in company building power against us. If your helping in that, your a scab. If your offended by that comment, you have the choice to not be one. This goes for you too TDU blondie, @Bubblehead.
And you're the judge?
You're part of the problem today.

wide load

And you're the judge?
You're part of the problem today.
The members are the judge. But here,
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1440617988.450767.jpg

I had a snickers for you and the other guy.