Why are all the anti Old Guard and Mafia posts deleted?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How's the kool aid today slug? A concession is a concession is a concession..

....unless it is one that makes economic sense.....please tell me what other job(s) allows you to punch in once a week (or even once a month) and still get full benefits.....I'll save you the trouble.....there are none....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is the kitchen sink next David ??

Answer my question------how many other jobs allow you to punch in once a month and still get full benefits?

When I was a casual we needed 36 days in a quarter to get benefits for the following quarter. There are 60 working days each quarter so that means we had to work 60% of the days to get our benefits. Management knew this and would do all that they could to make sure we got our days.

Is it really that hard to show up to work 3 days out of 5?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Is Sean still mad about his boys getting the boot at 251? They clearly were not doing their jobs!! What's your excuse?
My excuse? I don't need one. Excuses are a TDU tool of deflection. If you lie enough people will see the truth in time. As for local 251, people are paying the price now.

The Silent Bang

The one day punch is not as much of as problem as other things but how would you know since you don't work for UPS? I find it amusing you follow me around like a little puppy dog, its kinda cute in your ex-girlfriend way. First T-Net now here..........:chaseups: You claim to be about the members so what do you care who I vote for? Not that I would ever tell anyway since it is a secret ballot and none of your damn business. How about you worry about yourself and your vote. #yourabigboy
I knew you wouldn't say who you would vote for... Your trying to stay "neutral" because you and the local really have no idea who they're endorsing.. Your a follower, you'll never be a leader!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Isn't this entire thread a violation of the sites terms of service???

-Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.-

~Bbbl~

wide load

Isn't this entire thread a violation of the sites terms of service???

-Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.-

~Bbbl~
Goes to prove the "old guard" aren't rats like TDUers.

wide load

You do realize that this is no longer the case for many of us?
I now need one punch a week to keep my benefits for that week.
That my "friend", is a concession.
And the majority have bank hours for 3 months for the following 3 months of benefits. It equals about 2.5 punches a week. It works out just fine. Stop the belly aching.