Why are all the anti Old Guard and Mafia posts deleted?

LagunaBrown

Thats not what your post read but of course your never wrong ... Right? ha ha ha ha
By the way who are you endorsing in the general election?

The one day punch is not as much of as problem as other things but how would you know since you don't work for UPS? I find it amusing you follow me around like a little puppy dog, its kinda cute in your ex-girlfriend way. First T-Net now here..........:chaseups: You claim to be about the members so what do you care who I vote for? Not that I would ever tell anyway since it is a secret ballot and none of your damn business. How about you worry about yourself and your vote. #yourabigboy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In my opinion the biggest difference was with the company plan we could go to any doctor and not pay now we have to go to in network to not pay and now we have to pay for name brand meds but I talked to a couple of pharmacists and they said that's with all plans now........I just don't feel like it was that big a deal with the transformation of healthcare across the country

It's not that big of a deal. You just have to be a smarter medical consumer.

This morning I am going to see a podiatrist and dentist. The podiatrist visit will cost me $10 while the dentist visit will be completely covered. Tomorrow morning I am going to see my personal physician, which will also cost me $10.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not that big of a deal. You just have to be a smarter medical consumer.

This morning I am going to see a podiatrist and dentist. The podiatrist visit will cost me $10 while the dentist visit will be completely covered. Tomorrow morning I am going to see my personal physician, which will also cost me $10.
foot & mouth disease ???

10 point

These kids are pampered
You evidently like derogatory comments?

It was an issue that wasn't disclosed. Some healthcare plans were downgraded while others got bettered.

There's no reason to make comments like that. We aren't pampered as much as we were not told everything.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You evidently like derogatory comments?

It was an issue that wasn't disclosed. Some healthcare plans were downgraded while others got bettered.

There's no reason to make comments like that. We aren't pampered as much as we were not told everything.
If someone has an issue with a one punch rule, they are pampered.

2hoursover

If you have lost time for 5 days you would need a doctors note as required by work. If you have lost wages for 5 days should be asking that same doctor about disability for your lost wages. If you looking to get a week off unpaid then I have no sympathy for you.
It's not as easy as you describe to go on disability. Get the whole truth out brother. It's a concession. It's the truth.