Why are you all so angry?

HandlerHenry

I've lurked on this forum for a month or two now and finally wanted to ask. Why is every third post on a thread some sarcastic or derogatory statement toward someone else? Is it that you think that you being able to do some of the more demanding jobs at UPS gives you some right to be pissy toward new hires? Newsflash, this isn't the Marine Corps. There are people out there with a lot harder jobs that don't PMS nearly as hard as some of the posters here, so stop trying to act all high and mighty over handling some boxes. As far as I know, you can vent here, but don't direct that toward other people.

Drink some water or have a smoke and just calm your tits.

With that being said, I look forward to discovering more information and tips on how to do my job properly, so thanks.

MeltedSnowman

What is your job? The first couple days on the line loading packages I was told over and over how hard the job was, that I couldn't do the job, this is the busiest belt in the hub, etc, etc, etc. A few days later, people let their guard down and eventually fessed up, the most common statement, "we just load boxes, it's not that hard to do."

Good luck.