Why complain??

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I like what @Turdferguson said, who cares if people bitch, whine or complain that is their right to do so. 25 years and now you want to address this issue? Do you think the company would pay you more if the union was out of the picture? And we get paid more than 33 dollars an hr, maybe it's time you called it quits and let the babies deliver the boxes or go 22.3.

BiggieBrown

You're right. The drivers are most pathetic entitled morons I've ever been around.
Part-timers on the other hand have valid reason to complain.
We do twice the work in half the time for 1/3rd of the pay.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You're right. The drivers are most pathetic entitled morons I've ever been around.
Part-timers on the other hand have valid reason to complain.
You need to get out of moms and dads basement once in a while.... I suggest go along with a driver during Christmas and you will know why drivers complain.....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
tenor (9).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’d like to ask a real question. Why are so many drivers a bunch of little babies whining every day? We get paid really well with benefits and a pension. Our union screws us more than then the company does!! Work hard, show up on time, put boxes by garage door. Is it really that hard? I’ve been here for 25 years, never been in trouble for any bull:censored2:. Just hustle and follow the rules that they want no matter how dumb they are. They make the rules they pay us. Must of us joined straight out of high school, what else would you be doing? Getting paid 33$ and change, 50$ over time for putting boxes down. Lift them up put them down. Why complain?
So true. I hear guys crying like little schoolgirls every morning on the line. How do you live like that?
"Waaaah, I'm heavy". "Waaaah, they gave me more work". Lol. I laugh at these crybabies.

If life sucks that bad why not quit?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I’d like to ask a real question. Why are so many drivers a bunch of little babies whining every day? We get paid really well with benefits and a pension. Our union screws us more than then the company does!! Work hard, show up on time, put boxes by garage door. Is it really that hard? I’ve been here for 25 years, never been in trouble for any bull:censored2:. Just hustle and follow the rules that they want no matter how dumb they are. They make the rules they pay us. Must of us joined straight out of high school, what else would you be doing? Getting paid 33$ and change, 50$ over time for putting boxes down. Lift them up put them down. Why complain?
Complaining is the result of perspective and mindset , it's a matter of how you respond to things, You are either part of the solution or part of the problem!!

BiggieBrown

You need to get out of moms and dads basement once in a while.... I suggest go along with a driver during Christmas and you will know why drivers complain.....

Done it already.
With the added bonus of performing my normal shift while my driver was still fast asleep at home in bed.
When baby was finally ready to start his big day, it consisted of me running packages for $10 an hour while he barked orders and sat his fat ass in the seat joyriding. His seatbelt didn't come off all day.
I'll never forget the look on his face when I asked if we could stop at a gas station so I could use the bathroom real quick. No one has ever looked at me with that much hatred in my entire life.

Drivers have always complained. The worst ones are the ones who can’t do the job very well. They aren’t very flexible, have little knowledge, poor methods, and a poor attitude. They’ve been here 30 years and are USELESS. They think they have it so hard, but are truly selfish and unaware of their surroundings.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Done it already.
With the added bonus of performing my normal shift while my driver was still fast asleep at home in bed.
When baby was finally ready to start his big day, it consisted of me running packages for $10 an hour while he barked orders and sat his fat ass in the seat joyriding. His seatbelt didn't come off all day.
I'll never forget the look on his face when I asked if we could stop at a gas station so I could use the bathroom real quick. No one has ever looked at me with that much hatred in my entire life.
what did you learn

Done it already.
I’ve never had a helper that did the whole job. Did you navigate too? Or just organize, select, sheet, and deliver all the packages?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Done it already.

No doubt about it that driver was a jerk

He could of at least offered you his Gatorade bottle

Quit whining preloaders are disposable

BiggieBrown

you know most of the driver were part time at one point

A lot of the progression and seniority jockeying at UPS comes down to luck.
The circumstances when you are hired direct your trajectory at this company more than anything.
I'd be willing to bet that a sizable percentage of those drivers either didn't spend much time in the part-time ranks, or had a cush job if they did.