WHY ERI?

menotyou

bella amicizia
ok...ya think they spend money to survey all the people for no purpose?

On a local level you probably won't see a direct reaction, but corporately they use the information to set policy, plan compensation, and negotiate contracts.

Its not intended to be a local gripe tool. It weighs the overall sentiment of employees.
I wish people would realize this.

8up

can't find anyone in my bldg that has seen any results. must be really poor. anyone i've talk to about it seem to be pretty much on the negative side even after throwing out the known complainers. mgmt complain about work/life balance issues, hrly complaining about mgmt. me, i'm tired of all the complaining. i didn't see us listed in Forbes Best Places to Work issue.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
can't find anyone in my bldg that has seen any results. must be really poor. anyone i've talk to about it seem to be pretty much on the negative side even after throwing out the known complainers. mgmt complain about work/life balance issues, hrly complaining about mgmt. me, i'm tired of all the complaining. i didn't see us listed in Forbes Best Places to Work issue.

Here is how the ERI went in my center,

Had the center take the ERI

3 months later was asked did I see the results

Answer: No

Asked if I was going to ask for them

Answer: No

Still waiting on email reply to that last answer.....

I think that request is stuck behind the question I asked about IE fixing a couple of items in the center....

Result: i didn't see us listed in Forbes Best Places to Work issue. Thanks 8up.