Why Now???

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Suddenly we are now obsessed with the cleanliness of UPS's buildings and fleet.

....and for good reason.

But seriously, why did we let them slide up until a pandemic emerged???

UPSER1987

Because most of these people are full of :censored2: and need something to endlessly whine about.These are the same guys that cant wipe their ass right wants UPS to sanitize the truck.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Because most of these people are full of :censored2: and need something to endlessly whine about.These are the same guys that cant wipe their ass right wants UPS to sanitize the truck.
Ive bitched about the dirt brown cars and dirty windows for months but they dont listen. I have picked up a dr bag full of trash out of several cars lately. I guess I should learn to write a grievance.

But management can sanitize all the offices and do absolutely nothing for the operation, then write a buddy** letter charla customers at everything is sanitized you can all go to friend* hell

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
But management can sanitize all the offices and do absolutely nothing for the operation, then write a buddy** letter charla customers at everything is sanitized you can all go to friend* hell
Seriously. The quote at the bottom of the UPSers page makes me want to destroy an ORS or two tomorrow. Do what we do best, deliver. My arse!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Ive bitched about the dirt brown cars and dirty windows for months but they dont listen. I have picked up a dr bag full of trash out of several cars lately. I guess I should learn to write a grievance.
can't you wash it yourself? At the reno hub we washed our own equipment. or is that just feeder tractors? right to work state.

rickyb

....and for good reason.

because US labour movement is dead, and UPS didnt think it was profitable to be clean on the inside until now.

MyTripisCut

can't you wash it yourself? At the reno hub we washed our own equipment. or is that just feeder tractors? right to work state.

7FC66C7B-42C1-4557-8C2D-00CDC62C0088.gif

MyTripisCut

....and for good reason.

To answer your question, I think the workers are stressed and scared of Covid19 more than they are stressed and scared by management. Maybe they finally had enough?